Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davejag Posts: 308, Reputation: 5

Apr 22, 2009, 07:08 PM
    HCG Levels?
    My blood tests came back from April 15 and April 17th. My HCG levels on April 15 were 26 and on April 17 they were 74. Are those normal levels for being 4 weeks pregnant? Are they to low or to high? My husband thinks they jumped a lot in that 48 hour period.

My OB wants to do another blood test on April 24th. To see what the levels are at and to determan if this is a viable pregnancy, I am 5 weeks as of today. As of today is this not a viable pregnancy?
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Apr 22, 2009, 07:16 PM

I think it's a good thing that the levels are going up. It does not look like twin levels. Lol but I don't know much... I got this online:

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
    4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
    5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
    6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml

hCG Levels : American Pregnancy Association
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 07:23 PM

Seems normal, it is important that the levels double generally every 48 hours for the pregnancy to be viable. Also every woman and pregnancy is different as long as they are doubling up your doing well. Don't worry and you'll be fine mommy to be. Remember to take your vitamins and folic acid.

Good luck and keep us posted

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hcg levels went down [ 3 Answers ]

So my doctor called me today to give me the results of my blood tests from last week and she said that my hcg levels went down instead of up. So tomorrow I am scheduled for an ultrasound and some more blood tests. I am guessing this is not a good thing and I am just really scared and confused...

K levels [ 1 Answers ]

My potassium level is 2.9. The level is supposed to be 3.6-5. I didn't think 2.9 is that low but the doctor seem somewhat alarmed and gave me some horse pills (huge) to take. I didn't start the pills because I do eat grape fruits, bananas and I take a medication that that has a side effect that...

HCG levels [ 1 Answers ]

My wife is around 6 weeks pregant-her HCG level is 3200 as of yesterday. We would like to know if this is normal or do we need to worry about a miscarrage? She has be bleeding for the past 3 days in small amounts-the doctor can not find anything wrong. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE SOME GOOD ADVICE!! ...

PH Levels [ 2 Answers ]

I'm wondering if there is a herbal alternative for balancing the PH levels in the body - Mine appear to go out of sync at various times - During which all the mucous in my body becomes so caustic that it burns the membranes in all orifices causing considerable discomfort - This can last for 1 week...

View more questions Search