Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mightynovice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2009, 12:22 PM
    Is this passport fake or not? Ghana Passport
    Hi,
    I hope you can help me...
    I have someone I really like...
    I am young german boy... and I hope you can tell me... is this a fake ID?

I hope you can help me thank you...

I really hope you can give me a clue
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 01:04 PM

It looks pretty good, I have personally seen a lot of fake passports. I question the photo though, it doesn't look quite right, I don't know... it seems to be the wrong size for the document.

But anyway, this shouldn't matter, please read the posts at the top of the visas and passports section. If this person is asking you to pay for him to get a visa and airplane tickets to come visit you it is most likely a scam.

There are a lot of scams on dating sites, especially from Ghana where people ask for hundreds, even thousands of dollars for you to buy them travel documents and then they disappear once they get your money. I hope you didn't pay for this person's passport (typically this is the first thing they ask you to pay for), because they cost about $30 USD and a visa should cost no more than $150 USD.

Here is a warning from the Ghana embassy in Washington about this exact topic http://ghana.usembassy.gov/visa_fraud.html
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2009, 01:16 PM
    Why is this person's personal info left on this thread for all to find??
    mightynovice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2009, 01:20 PM

But you can't say for sure its fake or?
    OK
    No he didn't ask for money... of course his life blablabla
    But he is fine and hopes some day it will be better.

No I would never give him money for flight... if I consider that I would by it bymyself and then send him e-ticket... thats all

I really hope he is no scam... I pray
    rbionda Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

May 24, 2011, 01:31 PM
    I paid for a passport and visa for a woman in ghana to come to the usa i have a copy of the visa and passport they look real but how do i find out for sure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghana passport [ 4 Answers ]

I want to import a wife from ghana. What will her pasport cost ?

Ghana passport [ 2 Answers ]

How much does it cost for a passport and visa to travel from Ghana to USA?

Ghana Passport [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend lives in ghana and wants to move here to Canada to live with me.How can I help her get a passport and visa?how much do they cost?.

Ghana Passport, Fake or not [ 7 Answers ]

Dear Sir, Good day to u. Sir, I actually love a girl from your country Ghana. I love her very much and I would like to marry her. I used to send her money every time she asks. But now she had send her passport copy for the visa money and all. I doubt her passport is original or not. I...

Ghana passport [ 1 Answers ]

I have been in contact with a woman in Ghana. She has asked me for assistance in helping her to obtain her passport so she can visit me in the US. Can I do this here in the US? If so, can you tell me how much it should cosst, and how to go about doing it? Thank you.

View more questions Search