Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spicy x Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2009, 09:14 AM
    Fair and white
    Hi, I Just wanted to know has anyone ever used fair and white lightening products and had good results?
    Thank you
    sweetchica21 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1
    -

Apr 22, 2009, 09:49 AM
    I don't want to get accused of advertising but the exclusive line by fair and white works... the one in the blue jar or bottles.. it does not have hydroquinone.. It takes time so if you are expecting quick results.. I prob wouldn't use it... The fair and white prducts thzt contain hydroquinone do not work.. like the body miks etc.. I use the exclusive face cream and the serum on my face and I'm about to start using the gel 2.. Been using it for three months now and its lightened my face about 3-4 shades so far and gotten rid of like 80% of my acne scars.. to get the best results, you have to mix some of the products together...
    spicy x Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2009, 06:46 AM
    Well I have heard its not good but I started using the cream jel and its worked and I only started 2 weeks ago. It has also cleared my uneven skin on my cheeks.

Bio claire did not work for me and neither did kojic acid soap it made my face worser.
    Everyone's skin is different and fair and white is working for me.
    Thanks for your reply going to order more of there stuff soon.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Apr 23, 2009, 07:11 PM

Guys.. beware of gels!! It strecthes the skin.. good luck
    tryin2lighten Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2009, 07:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kpangor View Post
    guys..beware of gels!!! it strecthes the skin..good luck
    Kangpor, do you think all gel stretches the skin?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2009, 07:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tryin2lighten View Post
    Kangpor, do you think all gel stretches the skin?
    Stretch the skin:eek: I use movate and neoprosone gel every now and then OMG:confused: will have to stop now

May 1, 2009, 08:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    stretch the skin:eek: i use movate and neoprosone gel every now and then OMG:confused: will have to stop now
    Lighterr, I have the proof.. ive use some gels befors and this has happened to me.. neoprosone is the worse for that.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2009, 08:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tryin2lighten View Post
    lighterr, i have the proof..ive use some gels befors and this has happened to me..neoprosone is the worse for that.
    Was so unaware of this :mad: ;)well its final, never again, thhhxx for the info

May 2, 2009, 05:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    was so unaware of this :mad: ;)well its final, never again, thhhxx for the info
    :)no problem.. we are all here to help each other
    sweetchica21 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1
    -

May 3, 2009, 08:35 AM

It only stretches the skin if used for a long time right? I plan to use it for only a few months... I just started using the fair and white gel on my forehead only and movate gel on my body only

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone used fair and white? [ 1 Answers ]

I used dr fred summit skin whitener on my face but now my face is brown and my body's real dark, has anyone used fair and white how does it work? How fast does it work? I want my skin to be a little brighter when I go prom shopping in three weeks.

Anyone tell me about fair&white [ 1 Answers ]

Hi can anyone tell me about fair&white. About almost 4years ago I used fair&white that contains hydroquinone together with the crème that comes in the form of tube, the combination were magnificant as I wanted to be, my skin became light everywhere and spotless. The thing is since the ban of...

Anyone used Fair&white [ 3 Answers ]

Hey you, I was wondering if fair&white worked anyone? Even if you didn't get results, please let me know your experience. HOw many shades lighter?I bought some and was wondering if it is worth opening if not I will return. Lol. I am reaching to be cassie's color and I am light brown with yellow...

View more questions Search