Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cecilia Ncocobondo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2006, 02:39 AM
    Computer not responding
    Hello!

I'm trying to switch on my PC but it just beeps and nothing is displayed.

Please help me to get it working
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2006, 04:52 AM
    Sounds like something is loose in the PC - My guess would be the graphics card. Check all the leads are connected properly. If they are, it will probably be best to take the PC to a computer repair shop. If you were familiar with the insides of a PC you could open up the case yourself and reseat the graphics card. But ONLY do this if you are confident. Tinkering with the insides of a PC can both damage your PC further and you can be seriously injured if you aren't careful.
    sagar1301 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2006, 06:55 AM
    Stop the external electric supply and remove the battery... put it again and then switch it on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bureau not responding to dispute. What next? [ 3 Answers ]

So Im helping a friend clean up his credit (which I have done many times in the past) and I have run into a little problem. Experian is NOT responding to his requests. We resent the dispute certified to get a signature card showing that it was received and we got the card back showing that it was...

Newly built computer for sale! Powerful Computer! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a computer for sale, here are the specs: DFI Landparty NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard AMD64 X2 Dual Core 4800+ Processor 1GB of Corsair XMS Dual Channel RAM Aspire X-Cruiser Silver Case 550 Watt Antec True Power Power Supply 7800GTX 256MB DDR3 Graphics Card with SLI enabled 300GB Maxtor...

Iexplore not responding [ 6 Answers ]

For about a month now, my computer will not open any internet explorer page unless I go via control panel, recycle bin or my docs and put the address in the bar. When I try to open a shortcut on it's own, computer freezes, so I do control, alt, delete and it says iexplore not responding, so I end...

Iexplore not responding [ 6 Answers ]

For about a month now, my computer will not open any internet explorer page unless I go via control panel, recycle bin or my docs and put the address in the bar. When I try to open a shortcut on it's own, computer freezes, so I do control, alt, delete and it says iexplore not responding, so I end...

Page linknot responding [ 2 Answers ]

When on the Web Site: IFILM, I click on an item to be played, there is no response :-[as it usually is. In stead I receive an error message that says PAGE ERROR. The details say something about Java Script. What is wrong? IFILM help was no Help. Charles

View more questions Search