Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stuart00 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2004, 10:16 AM
    Windows Installer
    Hi, I used to have Nokia PC Suite 5.1 installed. I have managed to manually (Auto wouldn't work) uninstall it and install Nokia PC Suite 6.2 - which is working great. Now, every time I start my Windows Xp PC I have Windows Installer asking me where the install disk is, This also appears when I use Windows Explorer.
    Please please please help??
    cremedies Posts: 304, Reputation: 0

Mar 20, 2005, 02:07 AM
    Unfortunately, this will require some manual editing of the registry. Do a Google search for your problem and you should easily find manual registry editing instructions for the removal of this message.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows Installer Service [ 1 Answers ]

I tried to re-install the Installer Service on an XP Home SP2 computer I have here. I keep getting an Access Denied error and the installation backtracks and restarts the computer. I have read numerous instructions telling me to rename msi.dll msiexec.dll and msihnd.dll and they all say that it...

1GB installer to 2 700MB disc... [ 18 Answers ]

I hope this forum could help me, I have a 1GB installer and I want to burn it into 2 700MB disc that will like if I insert disc1 when its done it will ask for disc2... but I don't know what file should be into disc1 and what in disc2... Can you help me for this... :confused: please...

Can't load windows, Can't get into safe mode and can't reinstall windows. [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I can't get windows98 SE to load. I can't get into safe mode or reinstall windows. A little history first. I had an issue with my creative sound card. EMM386 not loading along with something that had to do with the sound card. I went back and forth with creative tech support to resolve the...

Xp Installer [ 3 Answers ]

For some reason I can't intall prgrams on my computer. Its saying my computer is operating in safe mode or is missing XP Installer. My computer isn't in safe Mode. Can anyone tell me where I can download windows Installer or do I have to reinstall XP. If that is the case, will I loose all...

View more questions Search