How can I clear the Run menu in start menu :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Start Menu "All Programs" won't show the menu [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! This is my first post My Start Menu "All Programs" won't show the menu. Any kind soul please help

TV Menu not working, Remote Menu working but different, so all we can do is watch TV? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I got this JVC television set with the normal cable, 2 red, 2 white, 1 yellow holes in the back. In the front there is the power button, volume button, channel and menu button. The chanel and menu buttons however don't have buttons sticking out so we have to poke things in them to work it. ...

TV Menu not working, Remote Menu working but different, so all we can do is watch TV? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I got this JVC television set with the normal cable, 2 red, 2 white, 1 yellow holes in the back. In the front there is the power button, volume button, channel and menu button. The chanel and menu buttons however don't have buttons sticking out so we have to poke things in them to work it. ...

Menu Items [ 1 Answers ]

How to Enable / disable Menu Items For Windows Programming If Program is to be written in Visual C++

Want a help menu [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Friends I am A new member to this ASK ME HELP DESK. I want to know the procedures and formalities for how to use this site. For example the word 'THREAD', I don't know the meening of it. Is there any help menu ICON for it to click on. So that I'll get the answers without disturbing anyone. ...

View more questions Search