Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjchandrran Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2009, 09:54 PM
    Harmness due to non disposable plastic covers
    How does we avoid usage of plastic covers, how other countries deal situations to avoid harmful plastic polythene covers?
    robertva Posts: 249, Reputation: 30

Apr 22, 2009, 10:00 AM

What covers are you wanting to avoid? What are they covering? What environmental impact are you wanting to avoid? Has someone compared the environmental effects of the alternative (something left uncovered or cleaning a reusable cover) to the disposal of the covers you are concerned about?
    mslmn Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 05:58 AM
    Polyethene is not accepted by the Earth as it is a 'Polymer'.. then why do we use it? In India, they charge for these covers but never do replace it with any other ecofriendly disposable things... WISH they make plastics unaffordable...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost of disposable diapers? [ 3 Answers ]

Hii again... I was wondering about disposable diapers. What is the approximate amount I would spend on diapers per month? For now, I am not looking for the most expensive diapers either. Thanks :D:rolleyes: P.S.. . I'm making my baby budget!

Animals aren't disposable [ 28 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I hope that my title caught your eye enough for you to read my post. First of let me tell you that I live in Canada, to be specific Edmonton, Alberta. I have an abundance of pets, most of which were given to me by people who no longer wanted them or we adopted them from the Edmonton...

CD Covers [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone knows a site where I can download CD covers that have front, back, inlay, Cd and inlet, especially rock Cds. Your help would be greatly appreciated

Pool Covers [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best cover to use, when closing the pool to winter over in areas where freezing occurs.

View more questions Search