Ask
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 01:45 PM

That includes sniffing Sharpie's!
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 01:52 PM

Have you contacted the potential mothers?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 01:55 PM

Some have deny it and want a paternity test and others want to give up their rights and wants to know how.

Sarah
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 01:57 PM

Is there a full moon?
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 02:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    Some have deny it and want a paternity test and others want to give up their rights and wants to know how.

Sarah
    When my maternity test comes back positive that Jesushelper is carrying my child, I am going to sell my story to every tabloids...

I will be RICH, I tell you RICH!
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 02:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by artlady View Post
    Is there a full moon?
    It's still April... ::shrug::

I thought it was pretty funny.

Surprised it wasn't started in the lounge, figure someone will come by and relocate it.
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 02:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    hmm.. I thought you and cowboy adam were having relations...hmm hmm hmm!!!
    Damn, caught online whoring... hate when that happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Could I really be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I had an IUD placed in January of this year... The last 2 weeks I have had pregnancy symptoms... I took 2 test 1 was negative and 1 was positive... my IUD fell out this morning... could I really be pregnant? :confused:

View more questions Search