Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaaaii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2006, 09:37 PM
    Left belly ring out too long
    Listin I need help fast
    I took my elly button ring out because it got red and my mom wa sgetting mad and now I'm worried I can't put it back in because it hurts I've had it for 6 months now will it close up if I leave it out for 3 days Some one help
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2006, 03:53 AM
    It shouldn't close, I had mine done 9 years ago, but I don't have it anymore but last time I tried to put it back in was 1 year ago and I managed with a bit of force and it went a little sore afterwards.
    Always clean it with warm water and salt.
    briza22 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2010, 04:12 AM
    Well my percing care booklet for my belly I got from when I got mine perced said that even a percing that has been there for many years, can shrink or close up in minutes!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Piercing the belly button [ 20 Answers ]

HEY ALL Well i am new here and i wanted to know can i peirce my belly button myself?? If so how?? And is it kinda like peircing the ears Thank you very much

Lots of questions about the belly button [ 10 Answers ]

Hey I know I've asked a lot but I'm scared of my belly button getting infected so is it OK if I covered my peirced belly button with a bandaid for like the whole healing prosses? And how long till it heals? And how do I know it healed? And some times I get stomach ache and I get sick is it because...

Belly button piercing and scars [ 8 Answers ]

OK I was wondering if id be able to get my belly button repierced under these conditions. OK first of all, I had it pierced before but it came out and closed. Now I have a dime sized lump of scar tissue wheere it was pierced. I also revently had gallbladder surgery and I have I tiney incision scar...

Tetrwith large belly and sac exiting its bottom [ 2 Answers ]

I have a neon tetra that has developed a large belly over the last few weeks. Now it has a large encapsulated sac exiting from the bottom of the fish. The infected fish is also staying close to the bottom of the tank. I have had these fish for several months now without any problems. Not sure what...

Beer belly :( [ 3 Answers ]

I weigh 185lbs and I have been working out for a month now (running and bicyling).. I have lost fat around the chest and weight is coming off my thighs.. However my belly is being stubborn... Fat is sticking to my stomach (specially around the belly button) and it makes it look like a spare tire!...

View more questions Search