Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nbanville Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2009, 07:23 PM
    What is the capacity of my Kenmore 80 Series Washer & 90 Series Dryer?
    We are trying to figure out what the capacity is of our Kenmore Washer and Dryer that we purchased over 10 years ago in Canada. I can't find it anywhere on the machine or manual. The Model # of the Kenmore 80 Series Super Capacity Plus Washer is 110.4784292, Serial #CH0802766. The model # of the Kenmore 90 Series Dryer is 8886293, serial #MH1402350. I can be reached at 819-827-9195 or [email protected]. Thank you.
    answerman111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 05:41 PM
    I was looking for the same answers and found none in the manuals. I ended up estimating them myself using the volume = PI x r^2 x h formula. You have to make an educated guess of the volume of the impeller and the vanes and deduct them from the calculated volumes. My somewhat rough estimate is my 80 series Super Capacity Plus washer is 3 cu. ft. and my 80 series dryer is 7 cu. ft.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Load Capacity Kenmore 70 Series Washer [ 1 Answers ]

What is the capacity of a Kenmore 70 Series Washer

Kenmore heavy duty 60 series soft heat large capacity [ 2 Answers ]

Dryer will not heat

Kenmore series 70 washer [ 1 Answers ]

I Have a kenmore washer series 70 and my wife says it won't spin in the spin cycle I have not checked to see if it even works during the wash cycle.

Kenmore 80 Series Washer - tub capacity? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any way to figure out what capacity my washer is? I bought a used Kenmore 80 Series washer from a friend and I'd like to know the capacity (ie: 3.1, 3.5 cubic feet, etc.) Anyone got any suggestions? Thanks.

View more questions Search