Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christian78 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2009, 12:35 PM
    History,past and deaths of my home.
    Hello.

My name is Christian. I moved my family and I to Stony point N.Y. from orlando. While living in our home in which we share with my older brothers family. We have been, well mostly me. Been experiancing weird and strange thing's. I often feel like someone is around me,when I know I'm home alone. I notice things that kind of freak me out. I guess I'm starting to believe that this house is being ''HUANTED''. I know this house is at least over 200 hundred yrs old. Please help me get to know this house, its history, its past owners. And if deaths occurred in this home. Its address is '' 2 Ridge st , Stony Point N.Y. 10980.
    emt210223 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2010, 01:38 PM
    I can tell you a bit of history on this house as I lived there as a kid,, the original construction on the house was in 1752 which was the basement room on the north side of the house with the fire place... over the years different additions were added on. I know in the 60's the house was bought and owned by the same owner until its sale in 2005. During that time, 2 residents died, but none were in the home when it happened. Both became ill and went to hospitals. I moved into the home in 1977 after my parent married the owner and never had anything happen to me in the home. If there's anything else you want to know you can contact me by email < [email protected]>
    jackee48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2011, 12:39 PM
    I just bought this home! Please contact me with ANY information you have on this house being haunted [email protected] (jackie)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

History and or haunted history records on a residential home [ 4 Answers ]

Would like to get free information re: a homes history or haunted history by researching prior tenants or owners to a property located in Vacaville, California. Address: 125 Andover Drive Vacaville CA 95687 curious as to anyone having information on suicide death at this residence. Please help.

Past History Drug experimentation Child Custody [ 8 Answers ]

I am a 24 yr old mother and about to go to court with my ex regarding custody/visitation for our 4 month old daughter. My ex is going to bring up that when I was just 21 I experimented with cocaine and briefly exctasy. I haven't done any drugs in nearly four years, was never in trouble with the...

The history of America's past time [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need help on writing a research paper on why Baseball is America's past time, and also explain its history. I love baseball to death.. I could write about players and teams for days but what I need to talk about in my paper is why it is America's past time, the history of the game, etc.....

History of my home [ 1 Answers ]

My family and I have been noticing a lot of unexplainable happenings in our home. We here things, see things. How do I get the history of my home and the property and surroundings?:confused:

Adoption with past criminal history [ 3 Answers ]

We are currently in the process of adopting an infant. 15 years ago I was arrested of a felony for shop lifting. The charge was removed and there is no current criminal record on file. Myself and multiple employes have checked, so I know this to be true. Will the FBI criminal background check...

View more questions Search