Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gamer Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2004, 04:47 PM
    Winxp pro sys properties
    How do you change the .bmp in system properties?
    Example right click my computer select properties, how do you change the text and .bmp? Winxp pro sp1

Check out some similar questions!

Local Disk (C:) Properties [ 2 Answers ]

When I click on my Local Dick (C:) Properties and go to Tools, and then: check Automatically fix file system errors: I always get this message: The disk check could not be performed because exclusive access to the drive could not be obtained. Do you want to schedule this disk ckeck to occur the...

Arizona Investment Properties [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone dealt with Beyond Horizons, LLC? They are an Investment Property firm located in Tempe, Arizona. They look pretty good, but I would like to hear from someone who actually purchased property from them. I am inetersted in making land investments beacause that is all you hear about...

Arizona Investment Properties [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone dealt with Beyond Horizons, LLC? They are an Investment Property firm located in Tempe, Arizona. They look pretty good, but I would like to hear from someone who actually purchased property from them. I am interested in making land investments because that is all you hear about...

Properties of rational exponents HELP [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ! I want to know if I answered this math problem correctly: the directions are to simplify the expression and assume all variables are positive. Problem: ( 2 ^1/3 x 5 ^ 1/2 ) 4 My work: ( 2 ^1/3 x 5 ^ 1/2 ) 4 = 2 ^ 4/3 x 5 ^ 2 =

Shortcut for Taskbar Properties? [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a way to make a shortcut to the Taskbar Properties? I only know that through Start -> Settings I can get to it. Where is this program on my computer? Please respond. Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.