Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennifer7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2009, 10:35 AM
    Famous artist
    Hello,

Has anyone heard of an artist called c. wells. We have a canvas by this artist which shows a lake scene with a mountain range in the background with snow.
    :)
    fmtaskart Posts: 87, Reputation: 7

Apr 21, 2009, 11:44 AM
    Hi
    You didn't post a picture or signature. But a quick search shows several possibilities. Does your painting resemble either one of these two painters: Carrie Wells- "realistic" impression or Cady Wells - modernist landscape? Check at the links:

Caddy Wells: (five images)
    Cady Wells - Images Cady (Henry Cady) Wells

Carrie Wells: (one image)
    Carrie Wells - Artist, Art - Carrie Carter Wells

Let the forum know either way. We can dig deeper if needed and if you provide an image of your painting and a closeup of the signature.
    artlvr4ever Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2009, 06:06 PM
    I'm not sure what the exact subject matter is, but you might check C. J. Wells. Try askart.com for images. Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello can I be famous [ 6 Answers ]

:p how can I become a singer

I might become Famous! But. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I know, me again... I might become an actress or model... Problem is... I love going out to camp ( with a bunch of people my age bible camp) But I don't want people chasing me, I want to become famous.. it's just.. My friends and stuff... :(:( I am so confused! :confused: Should I...

Being famous [ 5 Answers ]

Well I've always been the star child I once was a child model I love to act I've been in 4 plays I love to dance and am on both the dance And cheerleading team but I've always wanted to be a singer so I know how "being famous" is but I have no tips on being famous and/or singing can you help me out...

How to become a famous singer? [ 9 Answers ]

So I sing, I sing in my school, at church and in christmas a sang a solo in my church over 300 people were there, people have told me to go and be a famous singer cause they Love my songs and my voice... my uncle is a famous christian singer, he has cds.. so he Has tought me some...

How do I become a famous singer? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a band and singers, but how do I start performing?? How do I become famous?:confused:

View more questions Search