Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 21, 2009, 09:00 AM
    What makes a rock an agate?
    Could someone explain to me exactly what an agate is? Do they always have to be transparent? I know they come in different colors (rootbeer, amber, clear, etc)... we have a large amount of them where I live, a little more info on them would be great!
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Apr 26, 2009, 06:26 PM

Do a Google (or Yahoo or... ) search on "agate" and you will get more info that you know what to do with.
    setexenv Posts: 45, Reputation: 3

Aug 20, 2009, 11:23 AM

Also, check you public library or a University library. There should be a book or two on agates in any library.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Rock [ 4 Answers ]

What's the name of the girl in the bar scene with steve buscemi with the fake diamond ring?

Kid has rock in his ear [ 2 Answers ]

My 4 year old boy has a rock stuck in his ear Any suggestions?

I have a fried who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes? [ 12 Answers ]

:D I have a friend who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes?

My boyfriend never makes the first move and makes a lot of excuses about sex [ 14 Answers ]

Well I am a recovered sex addict and I have some emotional issues as well but sex if very important to me and my boyfriend and me never have sex anymore I don't remember the last time we even were intimate sometimes if I start touching on him he will normally just jerk off to finish and its so...

I Rock! [ 12 Answers ]

... well, that's what my kids' Playstation Guitar Hero II game said. Woo hoo I'm hooked! ... any other old timers here tried that one? Typically the games nowadays are way over my head with what all the button and button combinations do but gosh that Guitar Hero is a real hoot! He's...

View more questions Search