Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NallaNeedsYou Posts: 162, Reputation: 9

Apr 28, 2009, 02:56 AM

I am definantly not going to let girls get in the way of my work. I know better than to waste time on pathetic things that die away in an instance. I want to perform well in all I do, hockey, dancing and school work. It would be nice to have some friends whilst I do that :) I don't try to act superior and really I feel inferiror, small and worthless but then I am always told that girls also like confidence. For shape I was thinking of getting a slendertone or something. I know its not the way to do it but I think it's the only way it is going to happen.
    leave me alone Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 28, 2009, 11:53 AM

Me personally, I like boys who are mature not afraid to be themselves when their girlfriend is around their friends and is affectionate all the time. It doesn't matter about the looks, if girls blank you they are not worth talking to. Don't wory you will find someone, there is someone out there for everyone, hope I help x
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Apr 28, 2009, 11:57 AM

I just think its good to me strong while dating, only if your sexually active, I'm going to get a lot of crap for that
    Also, if you like playing around with your girl
    Pokerface5 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 05:47 PM

Well I am a girl. Im sixteen so I can't speak for all girls but some girls look for in guys what guys look for in girls. When a guy see's a girl with an overbite, coke bottle glasses, overalls, and very messy hair they usually don't look at her like girlfriend material. They don't get to know the personality. The same thing with some girls, when we see a guy who is weird, acts strange and isn't very attractive we find it hard to get pass his looks and move onto his personality. Some people really solely on looks while others on personality. Time will tell you who is good for you. And as for your first kiss, I wouldn't be too embarresed about not getting kissed. I am sixteen and I have nevered kissed a guy before. I was dissapointed for a while but I realized that I don't want to waste my first kiss on someone who might not be with me a year from now. I want it to be special and so should you. You shouldn't be so worried that people think it's weird you never had a first kiss but if you want it to be memorible I would try waiting. Good luck :)

Apr 29, 2009, 03:01 AM

I do think I'm all right as a person but it might be a good idea to try and make myself more attractive. What do you think makes a guy attractive? 6 pack? Muscly arms? Thin? I need help on the really girly secrets and why they always look for the 'hot' guys.
    Pokerface5 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 08:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NallaNeedsYou View Post
    I do think im alright as a person but it might be a good idea to try and make myself more attractive. What do you think makes a guy attractive? 6 pack? muscly arms? thin? i need help on the realy girly secrets and why they always look for the 'hot' guys.
    Well for "girly girls" they usually want a guy with big muscles, not like the hulk, but reasonably big" a good abdomen (six pack) and a nice smile. But like I said before, some girls may not like muscles, or six packs, and some girls don't like guys that smiles so it depends on who you want to attract.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2009, 06:02 PM

It doesn't matter what you like but one thing that is important is confidence. Both genders are attracted to confidence because that shines through.

I not into the hulky kind of guys, never have never will be. They might be great to look at but that's will it ends.

I love a guy that makes me laugh. Humor is the key to my heart. I love a guy that is smart and who can hold a conversation on every topic. I hate talking to airheads. Or I hate for a conversation to be a struggle like your pulling teeths.

Major turn off he is cocky guy or a Mr.Know it all. These are major turn offs. Oh and stingy breathe. If there isn't medical reason behind it he should carry gum or mints and don't tell me you didn't know. Everyone should know this.
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2009, 06:50 PM

Comments on this post
    AManWithNoName agrees: haha, I love this answere, so, what you think about mucisions

Their okay! I can join them because I can sing and dance right along with them. They just going to be good.

Apr 29, 2009, 06:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    Comments on this post
    AManWithNoName agrees: haha, i love this answere, so, what you think bout mucisions

Their okay! I can join them because I can sing and dance right along with them. They just gonna be good.
    Cool, I was in a band, we split, but that's a great way to meet new people, drummers are heads though, and lead singers, think they own the band

Apr 30, 2009, 02:58 AM

Well I play in 3 orchestras, a jazz jazz band and a brass ensemble. I am an old Chorister from Exeter Cathedral and I play Trumpet, Piano and drums. Im musical but music isn't cool these days. :( shame because I enjoy it a lot.

Apr 30, 2009, 11:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NallaNeedsYou View Post
    Well i play in 3 orchestras, a jazz jazz band and a brass ensemble. I am an old Chorister from Exeter Cathedral and i play Trumpet, Piano and drums. Im musical but music isnt cool these days. :( shame because i enjoy it alot.
    Music isn't cool!?
    What do you mean by that
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Apr 30, 2009, 12:22 PM

I think musicans are really cool. My last boyfriend was a guitarist in a band and now there's another guitarist I'm eyeing.. ^.^ I'm addicted.

If you play drums you should try get yourself into a band because the music world is always short of drummers. Rock/jazz bands seem to be getting very popular these days.
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2009, 01:20 PM

I don't know what you mean by "music isn' cool" because I love music. All kinds of music. I learned many years ago how to play the gutiar and loves it. Music is good for your soul. There a beat for everything and you hear it all around you. I listen to music all throughout the day, it fuse me up So don't downplay music or musicans.

May 1, 2009, 02:56 AM

Sorry that wasn't clear... I love music I think music is cool but its never my opinion that counts when trying to get friends. NO-one thinks singing or playnig instroments are cool where I live. Adults do but people my age are completely against it. Sorry about that

May 1, 2009, 02:57 AM
    My whole life has been shaped around music. If I wasn't musical I wouldtn be able to get scholoships to good schools. I would just be another untalented comp kid.

May 2, 2009, 11:44 AM

Quote Originally Posted by AManWithNoName View Post
    haha, ive done lead, vocals, and that stuff james hetfield does, but in all my expierence, drummers are a** holes and need to die, but, being in a band is a great way to meet girls
    Not all drummers need to die, I know a few nice ones..
    And lol I know, I sing with a band when their singer cant, they said when I'm with them its funny how lots of guys seem a bit more interseted in the band... :rolleyes: boys..

And to Nalla.. what is cool where you live?
    Villafan Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

May 3, 2009, 10:59 AM

Dude your only 14 man! No need 2 worry at all, I suggest however, you just focus on your studies, try your hardest in them, get involved in other things, like sports clubs etc. hit the gym for instance, girls will begin to notice you are taking care of yourself and having a great time, and will want to be part of that. Girls in those yrs tend 2 go for the bad boys ahah, but when you get a little older, they will start 2 notice more. You should deffo start 2 hit the gym though, by the time your 17-18 u will be all muscular, and girls will drop at your knees man!
    Sphira Posts: 72, Reputation: 6

May 3, 2009, 04:30 PM
    My oh my
    I'm your age and I go for the geeky guys who like computers and preforming arts this one guy whom I thought of dateing was cute and little chubby but then not all girls are like me if they were the world would be over run by hot airheaded guys thinking about sex
    I know that dateing is big to you at the moment and you want to met girls but believe me now is just the start you have years DECADES to get a date and have some fun right now study is important it'll get you some where and then once your finatually stable you'll find people at work or a nice girl at a party
    Dude I wouldent worry you sound really nice buffing up isn't going to get you grades only dissapointment when girls don't see the difference but remember life doesn't treat people fairly it gives them a unfair situation to over come and put things in there own hands
    Like you say love yourself so follow your own advise:):)

May 4, 2009, 03:01 AM

Thanks for all your advice. I know I have to study and everything... but I am literally an A* pupil. Just got my GCSE chemistry results back and got 50/50. I end up spending weeks at a time not being talked to. Ill go up and try and start a question then they just give me a blunt one syllable answer. I would like girls to want to be around me, even if it means doing something like going to the gym. I think I'm fine as a person, I'm mature and sensible but like you say I'm no bad boy. Maybe if I was attractive I could show girls there is more than looks to people. But that isn't going to happen unless I'm 'fit' or 'hot'

May 4, 2009, 07:18 AM

You don't talk for anyone for weeks sometimes? That's not good.. I have classes in school were no one talks to me and I can deal with that cause I know its only those classes.
    Try do more things outside of school, is there a youth club near you?

And random question but how are you doing GCSE's if your 14? Is it coursework? I'm 15 and I'm not doing mine until next year..

Anyway, get to know some people outside of school, you need good friends, its not healthy to not have any.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

I just want to talk to some guys [ 13 Answers ]

Hey my name is michelle I'm 14 and I go to an all girl's school so I don't have a whole lot of experience with guys although I get attention when I go out I give my number(if they ask for it) but they rarely call so I just want to talk to some guys on here that DON'T have girlfriends so I can have...

Do guys tend to lose interest in girls more quickly if the girls are easily dated? [ 11 Answers ]

It seems like most of the guys that I have dated lost interest in me if we started dating fairly quickly and easily. It seemed to happen even more quickly once we were in a relationship and I asked if we could go out to certain events or see certain things. Then most of the guys that have asked...

Hi guys just want to ask something [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone knows the title and artist of this song? It goes like this Baby you don't have to cry So let me dry the tears from your eyes... ... Whatever you want I'll do it for you Baby whatever just tell me Whatever you need I'll give it to you...

Calling all guys! I want to know if he likes me and how do I tell him! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I was just wondering how to tell a guy that I like him... but one problem... there were a bunch of rumors going around that I like him, and I just got rid of them (Trying to avoid the subject that they were TRUE) and he's one of my BEST friends. I don't think I could live without him. And I do...

View more questions Search