Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kia Posts: 272, Reputation: 13

Apr 20, 2009, 03:54 PM
    Tips for starting a business
    I am interested in opening a specialty shoe store catering to very trendy modern women who need extended sizes and widths. How difficult is this to do? How does anyone recommend I start this process?

I am also interested in possibly starting with an online business since I don't really have the financing to open up a store. Any suggestions would help. Thanks!
    dawgsnkats Posts: 130, Reputation: 7

Apr 20, 2009, 07:06 PM

I think the online thing is the way to go. You should be able to find suppliers that fulfill orders as you make them. Leaving the investment for stock at a minimum. Check out your Metropolitan Statistical Area info about shoe retailers. You should be able to find indexes at the local library in the reference area. Good luck!
    WebsiteSolution Posts: 85, Reputation: 10

Apr 21, 2009, 05:08 AM

If you don't already have experience in this business, learn all you can about fashion and trends for larger size women.

Also, try to take free courses, if available in your community or online about running a small business or online business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tips on starting middle school [ 15 Answers ]

I'm sooooooooooo scared about starting middle school I'm happy scared and confused about it any tips on how to start it off right... :confused::):(:eek:

Starting High School Tips [ 15 Answers ]

Hi , I'm 14 n next year I will be going to high school I'm just wondering if there is any tips or anything real important I should know about

Tips on Starting a Small Business and getting Loans or Grants. [ 10 Answers ]

I am a 24 year old women trying to start my own business. I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on starting a business and also getting funds for a business, my credit is not the best.

My daughters starting kindergarten.tips? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 24 and my daughter is starting kindergarten this year!! Well in a few weeks to be exact :) I don't have any other kids, nor does my husband, I don't speak to my mom... so I need some advice!! What should I do to prepare her? Should I start waking her up early BEFORE school starts so she...

View more questions Search