Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tweety05 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 02:45 PM
    When does your breast start hurting when your pregnant?
    Being pregnant how soon does your Breast hurt?
    brunettegirl Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 02:47 PM
    I've only had one pregnancy and they didn't hurt until my 2nd trimester but I've had friends who say theirs started before their missed period so I guess it's different for everybody and for every pregnancy.

Apr 20, 2009, 02:51 PM
    My friend she needs help is that she had an abortion done almost 2 months ago and she didn't get in birth control pills she had sex and she didn't use condom after the month she started bleeding but when she bleed it stopped and kept going she thinks she's pregnant she feels like the first you think its possible she can be?
    brunettegirl Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 03:04 PM
    If the month after the abortion she had her period and this month didn't get it or got it but lighter then yes she could be pregnant if it was unprotected sex.
    Tell her she needs to be more careful if she is having sex. Birthcontrol should be used to avoid unwanted pregnancies.

Apr 20, 2009, 03:07 PM
    Thank you for your answer and yea I'm sure going to tell her but she did got period but it was weird I mean she got it and then it stopped kept going and then stop it was like that for 4 days
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Apr 22, 2009, 07:12 PM
    I was about 16 weeks when mine started to hurt. However, with my first baby they never hurt at all.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 07:15 PM

In all my pregnancies my breast started to hurt and nipples started to become tender @ like 5-6 weeks and it stayed like that throughout the entire pregnancy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant breast [ 1 Answers ]

Do you get bluish veins in your breast when your pregnant

Trying to get pregnant, ovaries are hurting [ 1 Answers ]

I wrote on her the other day that I was trying to get pregnant. I'm suppose to have my period on the 1 but I'm sometimes late 3 to 4 days. Today I look a test and was negative. My ovaries are hurting really bad on one side. Like I don't want to move. I know I've already ovulated this month or have...

Trying to get pregnant, ovaries are hurting [ 2 Answers ]

I wrote on her the other day that I was trying to get pregnant. I'm suppose to have my period on the 1 but I'm sometimes late 3 to 4 days. Today I look a test and was negative. My ovaries are hurting really bad on one side. Like I don't want to move. I know I've already ovulated this month or have...

Pregnant and hurting [ 2 Answers ]

I'm about 35 weeks pregnant and I don't feel any contractions or I'm not spotting but I have painful vaginal discomfort what could that mean?

Hurting baby when pregnant and having sex [ 10 Answers ]

I'm recently pregnant and my boyfriend is afraid to have sex with because he thinks he's going to poke the baby in the head, is that possible?:(

View more questions Search