Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    southron_98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2006, 07:39 AM
    Trade School
    The media is full of advertisements for trade schools computers, motorcycle, etc. I have conducted extensive research and cannot find a clear conscience answer. Are the schools worth the money and expense? One of the motorcycle schools for example upon graduation offers an entire set of tools. Is there some place, which rates the different schools and trades? I would welcome your advice and input.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 17, 2006, 11:21 AM
    Not that I know of, but trade schools, esp those operated by the state are very great, I have had one son who went though the heating and air and plumbing and owns his own contracting company now.

His brother went though the Heat and Air and does very well

And the younger brother went though plumbing school and earns very high pay.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 17, 2006, 12:07 PM
    You should contact the school and ask if they are Approved by your state (which is a requirement of a good school in the States) and Accredited, which is voluntary, but considered manditory.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Project/Trade Finance [ 3 Answers ]

Could anybody tell me how project/trade finance department of a company works ? I am aware that it includes, cashflow projections, taxation, preparing financial statements and time value of money. I am trying to apply into various banks and finance companies but every time my application is been...

Trade In Of An Asset [ 1 Answers ]

On December 1, 2005, Cutting Edge Traded An Old Piece Of Equipment For A Newer Model. The Following Information Pertains To This Transaction: Old Machine: Original Cost 18,000 Accumulated Depreciation As Of 12/1/05 13,500 ...

Trade Magazines [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any popular or good "trade" magazines that would be instrumental in starting a new business?

View more questions Search