Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dayneordrea Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 12:17 PM
    Moen faucet model #s and related repair instructions
    I have no idea what model # my Moen kitchen faucet is and am having trouble getting instructions for taking it apart and repairing the diverter. Water comes out of both the sprayer and tap.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 20, 2009, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dayneordrea View Post
    I have no idea what model # my Moen kitchen faucet is and am having trouble getting instructions for taking it apart and repairing the diverter. Water comes out of both the sprayer and tap.
    You have a faulty diverter, (see image) Pop the cap off the handle and pull it off. Unscrew the pivitnut and pull the spout up. You may now take the diverter in for a replacement. Good luck, Tom
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf 7310 Deck Faucet.pdf (146.4 KB, 470 views)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moen Faucet Model 82403 Diverter Problems [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Moen Faucet that was installed 2 months ago. Lately the shower/tub middle knob has started to become hard to turn. I removed the knob, brass nut but am unable to get the diverter out. Is there something special that I have to do to get the diverter out? Thanks for your help.

Repair moen shower faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I can not get the cartridge out of a moen single lever shower faucet. Is there a special tool needed?

Moen cartridge for tub and shower repair [ 2 Answers ]

Can a moen cartridge for controlling water flow to bath and shower be repaired?

Repair moen tub spout [ 1 Answers ]

How to repair /moen shower tub spout

Moen Faucet [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Tom I found the site and registered but I still need my son to reduce the size of the pictures so I can attach them. He took the photo-editing software off my computer. I'll get back to you shortly. Thanks. Mark Ingham

View more questions Search