Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cubanita12 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 09:40 AM
    What might be the doctor's diagnosis, and how the condition be treated?
    My sister has been compaining of severe abdominal pain, vaginal discharge, and low grade fever. She claims that she does not have a sexually transmitted disease, although the symptoms sounds positive .what might be the doctor's diagnosis, and how the condition be treated?
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Apr 20, 2009, 05:12 PM

Don't worry about what we think she needs to see a doc

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suboxone Doctor's scam in MA [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everyone, If you clicked on this link you or a loved one must have the same questions as I do about Doctors only excepting cash for Suboxone treatment.. First off, I have Mass Health insurance wich refers you to these doctors... The insurance company pays for the office visit 100% and...

How to dispute doctor's bill [ 9 Answers ]

Hello I took my son for vision exam. The appointment lasts 5 min, doctor just checked his vision using the chart on the wall. Later we received $185 bill for COMPREHENSIVE EYE EXAM!! The same thing happened to my friends and their children, $185 for 5 min exam! This is a complete fraud!...

Mad at doctor's office! [ 8 Answers ]

Well, I have waiting 2 months so far for my mammogram. This is getting ridiculous! I went in after I found it in October, they told me to come back after a menstrual cycle. The lump was still there, so they recommended a mammogram. I go to the free clinic since I don't have insurance. The...

Is glutathione safe without doctor's prescription? [ 1 Answers ]

hi may i ask if i can take gluta or metathione without a dermatologist's prescription..thanks a lot :)

Doctor's Bill [ 3 Answers ]

Last spring, I had a toothache and went to a dentist for evaluation. The finding was that a wisdom tooth was impacting a back molar and the wisdom tooth needed to be pulled while the molar needed to have a root canal and capped. The dentist forwarded me on to an oral surgeon who was outside of...

View more questions Search