Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaron2baby Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Apr 20, 2009, 08:30 AM
    Suiside
    OK so Aaron (my fiance) has a younger brother named tyler he is 15 and his girlfriend who just broke up with him killed herself not to long ago and since then tyler has been very depressed I understand it is going to take awhile I have lost a lot of people close to me but sometimes he talks about how much he hates his life and how he wishes it would just end and when I get worried and try to talk to him about it he says cas I'm just kidding I wouldn't do that but when he says it he seems serious aaron says he just wants attention but I don't want to let this go and then him do something that I could have prevented
    Help thank you
    fisha002 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 08:44 AM

when I was his age I was going through similar things and my problem was I had know one to talk to about it, and yes you did try to talk to him about it but if u just came out with it it would have made him clam up and not want to talk but if u just sit and talk with him about other things and slowly start to cover the subject he will start to open up and talk to you

but if u don't want to do that talk to your boyfriend about and see if he will talk to him about the situation

or if u don't think he is ready for a chat just keep an eye on him, look for a dermatic change in behavior and attitude, keep his mind of the subject by you and your boyfriend spending time with him and make him feel that he can talk to you and eventually he will

hope that helps a bit x

if it is just attention he will get borde and stop saying it
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Apr 21, 2009, 09:22 AM

I agree with fisha.. get your fiancé to talk to him if their close brothers. If their not then I dotn think it'll help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suiside and forgiven [ 4 Answers ]

I just got out of the hospital again I tried to kill myself again for the 4th time but this time I realized something What the hell was I doing I couldn't believe what I had done I have so much to live for I'm finnaly getting good grades in school I have friends that would do anything for...

View more questions Search