Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ccrider1962 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 04:39 AM
    Interpreting Dreams
    Hi everyone... I have a question for anyone who can interpret dreams. My mother is deceased and I dreamed about her this morning I was in place with some of my family and she appeared. She was all dressed up and smiling so beautifully but she was carrying a book. Inside the book was pictures of ladies dresses and all of these different rocks. She said to me I just finished visiting Nicki and now I'm here to see you... Now Nicki is my niece and we don't get along at all... She still maintained her smile and she was showing me these rocks in a book along with pictures of dresses. She said look at what I am doing with these rocks she was like printing images of the rocks onto the pictures of the dresses. This dream is really weird... I don't know what she is trying to tell me but that is the dream.. Anyone who can interpret for me I would appreciate it.

Thanks... ::):) ccrider1962
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2009, 06:07 PM

It would be good if you could find out from Nicki if she dreamt of your mom around the same time.
    It could have been your mom trying to tell you something.
    Were they rocks and not pebbles?
    Do you know what material or style the dresses were?
    Was anything in color?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2009, 06:16 PM

I believe your mother was talking to you in your dreams.

Maybe this is a sign that there might be a way to mend broken fences with your niece, especially if your niece had the same dream.

Now some people might say that they can interpret dreams. I do not believe it. Each person that looks at one dream can interpret the dreams in several many different ways.

I think within each of our own hearts we can interpret our own dreams. I hope that you figure out for yourself what this dream actually means to you personally.. I am not saying it is not okay asking other people. You need to find out what it truly means to you within your own heart.

Joe
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2009, 06:33 PM

Jesushelper is right to a degree
    A lot of dream interpretation depends on what you got from it. How did it leave you feeling?
    What impression(s) were you left with?
    Etc.
    The more detailed you can be with every aspect of the dream the better interpretation we can come up with
    So far with what you have told us Jesus helper is right so far.
    Your mother printing images on the dresses is most likely her trying to impress her feelings of how she feels about you and Nicki not getting along.
    Rocks and pebbles can have deeper meanings too.
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2009, 02:35 PM

Okay I hope you come back to give more details but this is basically what I thought and may help you get on the right track of understanding your dream. Clothing and stones both have to do with yourself image and the way others see you and things along that line.
    So I really think it does have something to do with your mother (or your subconscience) telling you to make amends with Nicki and work through your problems with each other so you can each have a better understanding and appreciation of each other.
    I am assuming that is the direction the interpretation is until you can give more detail.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 10:49 PM

I am not a dream interpreter, but I think she is trying to tell you to possibly mend the bridges with Nicky and you guys may form a relationship that is solid like a rock.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had this dream last night that I need interpreting. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so last night I had this dream that at one part I ran into the ocean and a big wave hit me and somehow broke one of my front teeth in half. It took me a day to get it fixed, but I did not have any pain during the dream and everything worked out fine. I don't know if this has any importance but...

Interpreting Financial Statements [ 1 Answers ]

I just seen to not understand what to do in the question. Can someone help me?:confused: The year 2000 was not particularly pleasant year for the managers of Xeros Corp, or its shareholders. The company's stock price had already fallen in the previous year from 60 dollars per share to 30...

View more questions Search