Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheerio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2006, 10:22 PM
    Brown discharge, please help me.
    I'm 18 and last week my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time. Well, this was the very first time for me. And the last two times we've had sex, I would look down on the sheets and there would be this brown stain from me. I thought I had gotten my period the first time it happened and then it had stopped. We use condoms, I am not on birth control, I am very worried. :confused:
    jessica1 Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2006, 03:04 AM
    Hello I am not a doctor but were due on your period if not then with virgins you have some blood after sex. I would also take care pregancy test to and go and see your doctor
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 17, 2006, 06:43 AM
    I agree with your answer above.

When you have sex for the first time your hymen breaks and leaves a slight amount of blood. This spotting can happen the first few times you have sex.

Now, are you ready for children? This happens with sex also, even if you use a condom or birth control of any kind. Nothing is 100% safe from getting pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge - what is going on now? - please help [ 4 Answers ]

I have been off the pill since Aug last year. In November my period was a week late but nothing came of it just lots of stress. I Know I have been really anxious because my friends who weren't even trying are now pregnant. I have been under a lot of stress because we have just bought a house & the...

Brown Discharge [ 3 Answers ]

We are trying to conceive, have been for the last 7 months. I usually have a 28-30 day cycle, this month 13 days after my period I started to have a dark brown discharge with small to medium size clots, no cramping. It continued for 6 days. Should I be concerned? Is this break through bleeding? And...

Brown liquid not like discharge [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have been to the doctors with very sore nether regions, bleeding from the skin around my vagina not from inside, abdominal pain mainly on the left lower down at front and sudden severe incontinence She said I had a urine infeciton and possibly thush (dispite the lack of discharge) and I...

Brown discharge and no period? [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: Hey, I was hoping someone could help me. It's about my period, or should I say my non-existent period. My last period was in May about 7 weeks ago (from the last day) and I'm about 3 weeks late. I've been late before, but this time it's different. A few days ago I thought I had gotten...

Brown Discharge? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having brown discharge or spotting for a few weeks now. I have taken a pregnancy test twice and both times negative. I am on the pill as well. What could it be?

View more questions Search