Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lxu8888 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2004, 12:00 AM
    Cannot open file anymore after moving them
    I used XP professional at home which has three accounts. Both my spouse and I have the accounts of administration. I downloaded recently several important documents and I can read them at that time.
    Today I want to classify them and created several folders and move these files and folders (folders were downloaded with the files) into the new folders. But once I try to open the subfolders inside the new folders, the access was denied. All the documents in the old folders are unaccessible.
    Please help me!?
    guru777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2004, 09:29 PM
    Re: Cannot open file anymore after moving them
    Try my website:
    http://www.paulscomputerservice.net/...cessdenied.php
    cremedies Posts: 304, Reputation: 0

Mar 20, 2005, 01:54 AM
    Try doing a System Restore in Windows XP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to open a MPP (Microsoft Project) file [ 10 Answers ]

How can I open a mpp file? Do I need Microsoft project? Is there anyway to open the file if I don't have this Microsoft project?

WinAVI won't convert entire file anymore [ 1 Answers ]

I have a registered copy of WinAVI 6.3 that I've previously used to convert an AVI file to VOB. Then it stopped working right. It would convert to a certain percent, usually 13%, and then stop. So I reinstalled and tried a different AVI file. Same problem. Has anybody else had this problem? How can...

How to open .that file [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to open a .dat file, does any one know how ? :(

Can't Open PDF File in New Window from Captivate [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Captivate (cp) file where I have a button that should open a new window and open a pdf file. It doesn't work. It just opens my browser. I tried using java script, and it would open a new window, but I can't get the pdf file to show. Any suggestions?

Unable to read file header message when attempting to open jpeg attachments [ 7 Answers ]

I have been unable to open jpeg files that are attached to email for several days! I have tried both Thunderird and Outlook Express and have disabled the block on attachments. No luck! The problem seemed to start when I attempted to load WinFax Pro and had an incomplete installation then when...

View more questions Search