Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XxNickyNJxX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 04:00 AM
    Can I quit school to be home schooled?
    Recently I have been having horrible times at school... I have been bullied and cannot take it anymore... everything seems to think wrong of me because I take so much time off because I get bullied and the ones asking are the ones who are talking about me!

I have tried to commit suicide before because it has been that bad... all throughout primary and secondry school...

I am someone who takes things to heart. School has been really depressing for me and I think it is time to be home schooled.

It might be a bit late for me as I am in my final year... just think... I have put up with such things for nearly my whole life...
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2009, 04:10 AM

NO!

Hang in there BUDDY!
    Forget the suicide.
    Report to your school principal the BULLIES.
    Proof to them you are NO CHICKEN.
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2009, 12:54 PM

I feel for you, kid.

I agree with ROLCAM. Don't worry about peer pressure. Report the bullies!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2009, 10:46 PM

Yes you can do cyber school
    Type your state and county cyber school in the search engine and you should get a list of sites of available cyber schools in your area

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I home schooled: How do I deal with adult children who are angry with me? [ 8 Answers ]

I am so afraid to present my story to any of you for fear that you may be prejudiced toward home schooling. I home schooled our third and fourth child (a son and a daughter) through high school. We had two older boys in private school and our third son always competed with his big brothers. We...

What's it like to be home schooled? [ 9 Answers ]

I've herd of people getting home schooled and all that, and I was just wondering why anyone would want to do that. Like doesn't it take away the chance to make friends and go to dances and all that stuff that school have and home schooling doesn't?

Home-schooled child making bad grades. [ 14 Answers ]

I have a 10 year old grand-daughter whom is being home-schooled. She is so far behind the curriculum for the home-school work it is a shame. She will study science and history for hours and still make a 20-40 on the test. Does anyone have a suggestion as how to reach this child.

Home Schooled for 1 yr so that my child can be held back [ 1 Answers ]

Our daughter is one of the youngest in her class. Her Birthday is in late November. She was 4 when she started Kindergarten. At the time we thought it was a good idea to start her in school. However, now we think that it wasn't such a good idea after all. She is 9 years old now and should be in...

Home schooled: credits for college? [ 3 Answers ]

Im homeschooled, this is my senior year, I would like to know how I can obtain credits for Collage, does anyone know anything about it? If you do please can you help me with some information please?

View more questions Search