Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Firoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 11:50 PM
    Planning pregnancy - Is diclofenac harmful?
    We aretrying for our second baby, already have one boy 2-5 yrs old. My wife’s last menstrual period started on 3 Apr 09 and finished on 8 Apr. After that day we have been having sex.
    Now almost one week she is feeling severe head ache, on and off. By the way, she walked under sum almost ˝ hour on beach last week. We visited a medical practitioner yesterday (today is 20 Apr 09), he advised that this might be MIGRANE, and prescribed the following medicines for 10 days.
    - Zibalium 5 mg (Flunarizine 5mg) – 1 at night
    - Cataflam 50mg (Diclofenac-kal 30mg) – 1 morning and 1 at night.
    My question, Is there any chance she is already pregnant. Is the above medicines are OK to eat this time, expecting pregnancy time. Some of my friends told it may be risk to eat. She did not eat the medicines yet.
    Your response on this matter is highly appreciated.
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Apr 20, 2009, 12:25 AM

Well go to the store and take a home pregnecy test and see if it show yet if not I would make a dr.s appt and she will probably do blood work and a ultrasound... I would let her take anything till you know for sure the first month is the most worysome that's when the baby does a lot of growing anything bad happening usually happens in these months. SO Id give her motrin for the headack and get her to the doc ASAP
    Hope that helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Losing virginity in 30s and planning pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there. I am 31 years old and planning to get married and want to get pregnant soon after. The are two worrying issues that I need to ask. Firstly, I have never had intercourse before(still a virgin). Would that affect my chances of getting pregnant since not going through a natural process...

Planning pregnancy [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All My husband and I have been planning to start a family next year, we are both so excited, maybe I am a little bit more, but I guess that's fine, women maternal instincts :) Now I dream I'm pregnant or with my child at least 3 - 4 times a week, it drives me crazy. We planned to...

Is it harmful? [ 1 Answers ]

I colored/dyed my hair 1 week ago... If I will dye it again after 2 weeks of the exact day that I dyed it... Is it harmful for my hair?:eek:

Is it harmful? [ 10 Answers ]

Is masturbation harmful for a 19 year old boy??

Cist harmful to pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

In April of 2007, I found out I have a small cist on my left ovary. It doesn't seem to be too harmful, since all they have done is taken 2 ultrasounds and said it was about 2 centimeters. I don't think its too serious since they haven't suggested medication or surgery, but I was wondering if having...

View more questions Search