Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 16, 2006, 03:47 PM
    Thought I would share this PM
    Hey folks, I thought I would share this PM I got from hedieh. Guess we got through!!

I love to hear a happy ending!! :D:D

hedieh vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

thanks for ur help
    Hi,thank you so much for helping me what I wrote that I'm jealouse to my husband,after I read your note,I feel so relax,guess what? Me & my husband go out today,I never feel jealous,I never look at his eyes to see where he look at,I feel I had nice shopping today.I just find when he look at women accidentally who pass cross us in street,he feel so uncomfortbale because he doesn't want make me upset,so I think how bad I am that make him feel uncomfortbale when we go out & want to have nice time.thx so much you help me a lot.I met my husband online,I lived in middle east& he live in uk,we've been friend for 3years, he came to my country & visit me then I came to england & then we got married.is 6months that we got married.im 26,coming to new country,abit problem with language,with no friend & I left all my family,my friends,my job... in my country to coming here with my love.im happy with him,just I think I lost myself confidence for those reason.I just tell you my story & if is OK I want to write for you now & then because I don't have anybody here to consult with.agian thanks so much to you,I think you save my marriage life.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2006, 05:36 PM
    :D aaawwwwww that's lovely kind of makes you all warm and fuzzy
    Expert

Sep 16, 2006, 05:39 PM
    Yeah, it does, doesn't it. I am sure she feels a much more confident now.

I just love happy endings, wants me to hug my hubby and tell him I love him.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2006, 05:46 PM
    Hehhehehehe give him one from me then too as bens in the land of nod!
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Sep 16, 2006, 10:48 PM
    That makes me feel really happy for her. Thanks for sharing that one!
    daisydukepw1775 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2006, 10:56 PM
    I'm happy for her. Can you tell me what you told her because my husband constantly stares at the ground to keep me from getting mad. Thank you.
    Expert

Sep 17, 2006, 06:54 AM
    Here was the original question

Originally Posted by heideh
    I'm so jealose to my husband,whenever we go out,I think he look at other women,I keep look at his eyes to find where he look at.I told him about what I thinking & he said he looks everybody not just women or if he looks women he not mean it.he loves me,he keep saying I'm beautiful.. . But I know I don't have any self confidence & I think he looks other women who more beautiful than me.sometimes I thinking if he get friend with other women & I didn't know.I know is stupid but how I can I stop it?

And here was my original answer

Originally posted by J_9
    I believe this could possibly be an issue of trust, Hedieh. Has anyone every cheated on you before? Do you have any actual real reason to believe that he is "looking" at other people in a sexual way?

If he were not looking at people, men or women, he would be blind. It is human nature to look at people. It is quite normal. My husband frequently points out beautiful women to me. He says he likes the hairstyle or the sense of fashion, but he is not looking in a sexual manner.

We joke and say that "just because we are on a diet doesn't mean we can't read the menu." It basically means that because we are married we will not cheat on each other, but we are human and cannot help but look at other people.

I am wondering if the trust issues could be from childhood, you seem to have very low self esteem. Talkng to a trusted friend or a professional may be in your best interests.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Photo I thought worth sharing. [ 29 Answers ]

Came across this in the underbrush in Charlestown, RI this weekend. Just got around to unloading the camera. Come across them from time to time, particularly there, but rarely get such a good shot due to low lighting conditions. Thankfully the mother wasn't too close by, thus my head is still...

Thought to ponder! [ 4 Answers ]

In read posts from this very helpful site, a came across this quote from another site I visit. Seem appropriate. experience Without experiences which render life unbearable and which make the hope of something new appear alluring and promising, there is no impulse toward inner change. But...

Share [ 3 Answers ]

Can I buy shares without contacting the broker( not paying commission )?

Food For Thought [ 6 Answers ]

For almost 50 years an nonprofit agency has been located in a town building. This nonprofit was started by a church group and continues to be under the churches umbrella. Does a local government official have the right to governance over this nonprofit organization because it is in a town...

I thought we were in it for the long haul [ 8 Answers ]

It all started a few weeks ago I walked in the door to my 22 year old (I just turned 23) husband acting weird and saying we need to talk. Before I go into detail let me give you a little insight on the situation I got married to my high school sweetheart two years ago September, and we have been...

View more questions Search