Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cameron Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2006, 03:15 PM
    Bringing customers to my Hair Salon
    My hair salon has been opened for a year. I NEED HELP!!!!!!! BRING IN NEW CUSTOMERS. I am also having a problem attracting new stylists; most of the stylists i have had have been very young and not dependable. I need help fast, like yesterday. I need cheap ways to advertise. I've handed out flyers, can't afford too much more. Cameron::p [/B][/B]
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Sep 17, 2006, 07:14 PM
    Clients who visit your salon should feel that they have been well taken care of and should look forward to their next visit. To accomplish this goal, your salon needs to be well organized and smoothly run. The factors to consider about operating your salon, efficiently on a day-to-day basis are your personnel, policies and practices, price structure, advertisement and promotion, and the look of the salon.

The success of a salon depends on the quality of the work done by the staff. A satisfied client returns for more services and recommend the salon to others. When interviewing prospective employees, you should consider their personality, level of skills, personal grooming, and the clients they will bring with them. Good luck with your salon.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 18, 2006, 06:29 AM
    One place where you can't stint is advertising. If your shortchange your advertising budget you shortchange your business.

On the other hand a beauty salon get a significant number of customers from word of mouth. So one thing you can try is offering a referral bonus. Give a discount to an existing customer for bringing in someone. Give a frequent flyer discount, one free treatment for every 5 or 10.

Advertise in a local weekly paper and/or home mailer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best Way to market a Hair Salon [ 10 Answers ]

I really need help with my Hair Salon. I am located in a shopping center and I purchased a business that originally was a barber shop then a unisex salon. I would like to change this image and make it a hair design salon. I have had the salon for three years and have kept the same name that the...

How do I write a letter to customers about a price increase? [ 9 Answers ]

I own a landscaping business and due to gas price increase and product price increases I have to change the price of regular lawn service price. Please help I don want to lose clients Respectfully legen

Trying to keep customers happy [ 4 Answers ]

This is a question for some of the plumbers that I see giving advice to others on here. If a person buys a product at the hardware stores and ask you to install it for him how do you determine what you might charge and how do you explain to the customer that he is actually not saving money in...

Law regarding bringing kids from India [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! This question is regarding my brother. About 15 days ago my brother and his family went to India for vacation. My brother and his wife have Green Card and their children aged 7 and 2 are US citizens. 5 days ago, While visiting his in-law's house, my brother and his wife had an argument. After...

Bringing a new puppy home [ 3 Answers ]

I bought an AKC chocolate lab last night brought her home tried to get her to go to the bathroom and she never did put her in the crate she sleep all night when I got up to go to work I took her outside and she still hasn't gone is this normal?

View more questions Search