Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2 fast Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 19, 2009, 04:04 PM
    Sport of BOXING
    Is there a rule in the sport of boxing that I can't box with a lazy eye' my right eye is great' I want to box ' but I need 2 know if there is a rule ! If u can help me' thanks
    mitchbennett Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2009, 06:48 PM

Afried not sorry,
    Due to safety reasons you must have
    Full use of both eyes and even if its
    Just lazy it can look like your injured
    So boxing has a rule that is bith eyes
    Aren't in top form you can not box,
    Mitch

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What was the best K.O in pro boxing? [ 5 Answers ]

I am forever discussing with mates and people alike, what was the all time best knock-out in boxing. Please tell me what you think. A couple of favourites of mine are: *Zab Judahs little breakdance on the way down after a couple from Kostya Tszu. *Then there's David Tua's flurry that put John...

Tricks for boxing [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have any martial arts or any sort of tricks I can use in boxing. Something that literally confuses the other apponent or allows them not to see your punch coming. Not cheating just rele good strategy

Boxing mad [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my xbox broke even thought it was fine when we watched a movie on it a few hours before I didn't keep the box as it was hanging around for 2 months and as the xbox seemed fine I got rid of it as I said the xbox ia only acouple of months old can I return it to argos where I got it without the box...

Sports -Boxing [ 3 Answers ]

How many pounds, of weight, will a boxer in the middleweight division, normally gain, by fight time, after the official weigh-in?

View more questions Search