Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2006, 02:06 PM
    Morning sickness
    Anyone have any morning sickness tips for me? Its been a while since I went through this, so any tips would be helpful. I forgot just how much I disliked the first trimester hahha. Thanks
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Sep 16, 2006, 07:23 PM
    Well, the only thing that really helped me was to make sure my stomach wasn't hungry or full. Too much of one or the other was never good. I have heard that you should eat crackers even before getting out of bed. I don't have too much advice I guess. I was so sick through a couple of my pregnancies I couldn't keep anything down and needed medication.

Good luck.
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Sep 16, 2006, 11:18 PM
    Try high protene foods... Beef jerky worked for me. Carbs are not your friend... lol... Congrats by the way...
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2006, 06:12 PM
    Yeah I have tried the crackers before you get out of bed, and I have tried keeping my stomach full... its just sooo annoying with nothing sounds good and nothing agrees with your stomach... its hard to eat when it make you want to puke. UGH! I hate this stage. My last pregnancy I had it through out the 9 months, but it was only every day until my 5th month. Then it was sparatic the rest of the time. About that time the heartburn took over. HAHAH. You just can't win. I wishI could be one of those lucky women(like my mom) that never have morning sickness. But you don't always get everything in life. And I am just grateful I finally am pregnant. That helps me through the sickness. Thanks everyone for the advice. I need as much of it as I can get. Thanks again!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 17, 2006, 06:17 PM
    Yeah, girl that was my thought. At least you are pregnant. You have been trying so long, got to take the bad with the good I guess.

Congrats again!!

I'd like to help you, but with all 4 of my pregnancies I did not have morning sickness once. You can try and raise the head of your bed, or sleep on many pillows. That is just what I have heard, don't know if it works.
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2006, 06:28 PM
    Yeah its hard to remember that when your head is hanging over the toilet, haha, but it is such a blessing.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 17, 2006, 06:30 PM
    Well, I am happy for you, and I am outa here. Got to go study.
    Hoping4aBFP Posts: 64, Reputation: 6

Sep 17, 2006, 10:50 PM
    I would love to get morning sickness, just because that would mean that I'm pregnant. I don't know what to tell you to do about it because the first time I was pregnant, I couldn't do anything to get rid of it. I am sooooo happy for you!! Spread some of that baby dust my way. October marks my 17th month Trying to conceive (boo). It's also my Wedding anniversary month. If I don't get it this month I am reallllllyyyyyyyy hoping for next month to surprise hubby! CONGRATS again!! Keep me posted!! :D
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Sep 18, 2006, 08:39 AM
    I guess I was just keeping the baby dust to myself with the twins... lol... time to spread it to those who want it... hehehe... sending some your way hun... lol.
    Hoping4aBFP Posts: 64, Reputation: 6

Sep 18, 2006, 12:33 PM
    Thank You!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Morning sickness Overload [ 4 Answers ]

So OK, I'm 14 weeks today, and I've been In Major HELL, with this whole morning sickness! I've just about had it. I've tried to be positive and just happy that I'm pregnant, but when your throwing up EVERYDAY and EVERYTHING, it's hard to look at the bright side. I've been prescribed three...

Ear Sickness [ 3 Answers ]

My son who is 5 years old has some sort of redness and some itchy boils on his right ear. Few days back transparent liquid was oozing out from his ear. It doesn't stink. Doctor has given him some ear drops as he says it is an ear viral infection. Recently the redness has increased and I...

Period Sickness [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 18 and when I get my menstruation cycle I get really sick. I throw up and don't eat or drink for that whole day. What should I do about this?:)

Period sickness! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 and my periods have always been regular. Recently these past two months when I've started my period (always on the 2nd of every month) I've been sick. Tired, Bad headaches, to where if I stand my eyes go pitch black. Fever of at least 103. I also get these really bad pains on both sides of...

Baby sickness [ 1 Answers ]

My 8mnth old has had sickness & diahhrea.. I have seen on internet I can try soy milk which is lactose free... I was wondering if anyone else has tried this and if they had any other advice. She has now been poorly for 8 days, my doctor is aware and everything under control. :'(

View more questions Search