Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2009, 10:07 AM

Thanks NM and Starty.

Glad that your son made it Stringer! I liked your post. Starby, yes, fight, even if you get mad or angry... but stay with us!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2009, 11:02 AM
    Stringer, thanks for letting us in on one of your many life stories... life changing stories for that matter. I would see his scar as being beautiful too! I agree on wanting Starbs to fight... get the strength in her to beat this! I wish and hope it can be that simple!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 11:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22 View Post
    Stringer, thanks for letting us in on one of your many life stories...life changing stories for that matter. I would see his scar as being beautiful too! I agree on wanting Starbs to fight....get the strength in her to beat this! I wish and hope it can be that simple!
    I talk a lot don't I Start?

Thanks hon, every time I get the chance I tell him that he is loved so much and he gets a hug from his Dad... Michelle, my daughter does to, (she has MS) I think she likes them a bit better though... :D:rolleyes:
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jun 7, 2009, 11:06 AM

Hi Starby. I don't know you.. but I'm so sorry to hear about your accident, sweetie! Hope you feel better and have a speedy recovery. Ill keep you in my prayers and best wishes.
    -Hannah:)
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2009, 11:08 AM

Thanks Hannah! :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 11:15 AM

Stringer, thank you so much for sharing the story of your son. You see, miracles do happen, we just have to believe.

It's hard to hope when everyone says there is no hope, it's hard to hang on when everyone says let go. I don't want to believe this is the end for Starby. I don't want to believe that she won't be with us any more. My head has accepted that this will probably be the end, but my heart isn't ready to let go. I don't think any of us are ready for that. We all love her so much.

Miracles can happen. I know they can. That's what we have to hang on to.

Starby, we all love you. Fight, beat this, do not give up! I know your body is weak, but you aren't. Do not give up! We need you here. We need our ducky, our Starby, our light. Do not give up!
    Business Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 11:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Stringer, thank you so much for sharing the story of your son. You see, miracles do happen, we just have to believe.

It's hard to hope when everyone says there is no hope, it's hard to hang on when everyone says let go. I don't want to believe this is the end for Starby. I don't want to believe that she won't be with us any more. My head has accepted that this will probably be the end, but my heart isn't ready to let go. I don't think any of us are ready for that. We all love her so much.

Miracles can happen. I know they can. That's what we have to hang on to.

Starby, we all love you. Fight, beat this, do not give up! I know your body is weak, but you aren't. Do not give up! We need you here. We need our ducky, our Starby, our light. Do not give up!
    We are of the same mind Alty... thanks. :)
    Pets Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 11:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    We are of the same mind Alty...thanks. :)
    Love you tons Stringer dear. What would we do without our Sheriff?

We still have to catch that duck, so she better get well, come back to us. I need that last tail feather for a project, it's top secret. ;)
    Business Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 11:30 AM
    Love you tons Stringer dear. What would we do without our Sheriff?

We still have to catch that duck, so she better get well, come back to us. I need that last tail feather for a project, it's top secret. ;)
    Ha ha... maybe you should include that when you send your letter to her..
    Pets Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 11:32 AM
    Ha ha...maybe you should include that when you send your letter to her....?
    It would definitely get a laugh out of her, but confused looks from her family. I don't want them to think I'm crazy, it's bad enough you all know I am. ;)
    Business Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 11:39 AM
    It would definitely get a laugh out of her, but confused looks from her family. I don't want them to think I'm crazy, it's bad enough you all know I am. ;)
    Naw... it is one of the best kept secrets... But I have records and pics... :eek:
    Pets Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 11:41 AM
    Naw...it is one of the best kept secrets...But I have records and pics....:eek:
    :eek: Where? How? When? Why? :eek:

It wasn't me, it was the one armed man! :cool:
    Business Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 11:46 AM
    :eek: Where? How? When? Why? :eek:

It wasn't me, it was the one armed man! :cool:
    Ha!! That excuse is getting lame my dear... stand up and take your punishment...

I wish that it would stop raining, Marta and I want to plan an evening of dinner outside on the patio with the fire pit going... and soft music on the outside stereo... I also have an Italian fire urn on top of the table... but it is still raining... :(
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2009, 12:21 PM
    Hahahaha, a look that I would pay to see:):) I don't think you are crazy... I think yer nuts!:D
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2009, 12:23 PM
    Nice night on the patio sounds so sweet and romantic... relaxing and fun!
    Business Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 12:24 PM
    Nice night on the patio sounds so sweet and romantic...relaxing and fun!!
    Thanks hon, but I have to content with lightning now too.:rolleyes:
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2009, 12:27 PM
    Ahhhhh... I see Stringer. Maybe you could bring it all in and have a fire in the fire place instead... soft music a few candles and go pick up supper from yer fave place... that would be nice too!
    Business Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 12:35 PM
    ahhhhh....I see Stringer. Maybe you could bring it all in and have a fire in the fire place instead....soft music a few candles and go pick up supper from yer fave place...that would be nice too!
    Good idea Start, that may be the only rescue of this planned evening... thanks. :)
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Jun 12, 2009, 12:12 PM

Any updates from the family? I can't stop thinking about her. I am praying for her every day.

Stringer I loved your story. You are so correct when you refer to death...
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2009, 12:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMewiththat View Post
    Any updates from the family? I can't stop thinking about her. I am praying for her every day.

Stringer I loved your story. You are so correct when you refer to death....
    Hi there! I visited with a lifelong friend of Starby's last night. There has been some progress! Thank the Lord. Prayers do get answered, not always in our time and not always the way we hope but in two days time, Starby has come a long way and has had some good laughter time with her friend. She asked that we get the message out to all of you that Jo loves all of us and misses us and she is doing all she can to get better. So love to all of you from Starby!! :p Still keep prayers going. Her friend is being guardedly optimistic but such joy in her voice... it was wonderful to hear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My poor sick bby [ 4 Answers ]

My 18 month old has a bad runny nose its green and yellow snot mostly she has a slight cough but not bad by anymeans but she is running tempatures of 101 - 103 I have been giving her tylonol witch brings the fevor down is this just a cold or should I be rushing her to a doctor? Somebody help me?

Starby & Alty's Castle of Doom. [ 1500 Answers ]

Come in my sweet, and join us! Your hosts will be Starby and Alty. We have everything your little heart desires in our Castle! Come into our web, said the spider to the fly. Mwaaahahahaha! YouTube - Be Our Guest - Beauty and the Beast

Poor mummy cat [ 1 Answers ]

Our cats kittens are six weeks old and are , as I expected, very feisty, playfull little cats. My problem is that mummy cat seems to behaving oddly, she is always miowing and keeps sitting at my feet looking as though she wants something. Even when I feed her she's not very happy. She seems...

My poor dog [ 2 Answers ]

My pet pug dog has a large belly not fat lage ,but it looks inflated he also gags very loudlyhes 9 years old he is not nudered eats and drinks easly we think it's a kiddney failure but he isn't able to take a b.m. what should I do and what's his sickness

My Poor Kitty [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed today that my kitten's left eye is swollen and watery. I have looked at it and I can't see anything in it. I havwe washed it with a warm wash rag, but it hasn't done any good. What else can I try before I have to resort to taking her to the vet? ~Summer

View more questions Search