Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2001donkeykong Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 10:49 AM
    Science fiction movie title?
    There was an older science fiction movie , that involved from what I can remember a subway in london where these creatures were found in a ship , the creatures resembled large locusts/ grasshoppers from another planet , somehow we could see what happened on their planet... wars... then the lasting you see is in the sky above London(?) a
    Was fire and a shape takes from as a horned demon ? Gan't remember the name of this CLASSIC all help is appreciated
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 19, 2009, 10:57 AM
    Sounds like Quatermass and the Pit (1967)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's Animated Science Fiction Movie Title! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I’ve been looking for this movie forever Its animated, cartoonish. (not anime) I remember the villain being named Mock and there was a blue character who I believe eventually shows his as at some point in the movie at or near a train / subway stop. Really this is all I can recall from this...

Unknown title for old science fiction story [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having trouble finding an old book, I remember the basic plot, but I can't remember the title. I'm hoping someone has a better clue than it. In short the book is about a young girl/woman who can see and manipulate "rings" that can be used to pass through to alternate worlds. The two main...

Circa 70s science fiction movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title to an old movie I saw 2 times on public TV in the late 70s. I missed the end both times. I don't know much about the movie or actors. The movie starred a young man who had nightmares about the state of the world. Upon wakening, he found the nightmares had become...

80's Animated Science Fiction Movie Title! [ 2 Answers ]

This was a future-based animated movie that was located throughout space. In it, a young boy who I think had a robot friend travelled on a train which was called the 777 (it had 777 on the front of the train) and it went all throughout space. There was also maybe one or two sequels, and it used to...

80s science fiction movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember much of this movie, I don't know whether if he was human or part machine with some sort of trax or wheels drive system that he was attached too, I think he could get off his machine and fix it. Beautiful woman helps him, maybe some four wheelers chasing him? Fighting, rockets,...

View more questions Search