Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eleanormar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 09:49 AM
    My Computer Won't Recognise My Games
    I bought 3 games from 'GAME' yesterday and I have just tried to install them but my computer won't recognise them. The games won't show up in My Computer. My computer is Windows Vista. Please Help!! :(
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2009, 10:43 AM

#1 idea: When you installed them, did you install them using "administrative" privileges? If not, then try that.

#2 idea: Is it possible that these games are not compatible with Windows Vista?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer games [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I didn't know what heading to put this question under so sorry. Anyway I just wanted to ask I have loads of computer games that I would like to play like zoo tycoon and sims 2 and things. The problem is when I install them the computer goes really slooooooooooow!! PLEASE HELP I Want to PLAY...

Some good Computer Games [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everyone,:) . Tell me any good computer games that can be supported by my PC My Pc is an old one (1999):( and has the following features: 700 Mhz processor; 192 MB RAM; 4MB Video Card I don't want to buy a new PC now so . Tell me the games that can run on my PC. I have played many games...

Best way to learn how to play computer games [ 23 Answers ]

I would appreciate your suggestions as to the best way to learn how to play computer games

View more questions Search