Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cathileen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 09:19 AM
    vintage sewing machine
    I have an old vintage sewing mahine which I am having trouble making out the brand. It starts with an "S" and ends "haun or horn" The seiral number in on the plate below where the needle goes and the first 4 numbers are 2117. I have no idea what type or brand or where to look except that I've searched the internet with no success. If you have any information or can direct me, I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Cathileen
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Apr 19, 2009, 11:17 AM

Possibly one (1) of the links provided below may be a source of identifying the brand of sewing machine in your possession.

ISMACS International

Larry & Carole Meeker

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vintage Brother sewing machine [ 19 Answers ]

I have a vintage Brother machine that my husband restored for me and it is in a carrying case that originally had flowery gotty fabric covering a solid wooden case. The machine is electric and doesn't look to be converted. It's a mint green color with a white stripe down the center of the top. It...

Vintage Montgomery Ward sewing machine [ 4 Answers ]

I have a vintage Montgomery Ward, Model E, sewing machine that belonged to my grandmother. I was wondering if anyone can help me find a date, or any other information on it. I do not have any paperwork or accessories to it. Here is a link to some pictures: Picasa Web Albums - Vicky - Vintage...

Vintage Singer sewing machine [ 5 Answers ]

I have an old electric singer from my great grandmother and I have no idea the information on it. I don't need value info because it's a sentimental value. I will never sell it, but I would like some knowledge about it. Does anyone know what to look for? There's no model # posted, so I don't know...

Domestic Sewing Machine No. 69 - Vintage 1919 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Domestic "69" Rotary Family Sewing Machine vintage 1919. It was manufactured by the Domestic Sewing Machine Company, Buffalo, NY. It has several spare parts and a large needle box with an assortment of needles. It is mounted on a wood cabinet that has a swing-up top that then raises the...

View more questions Search