Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 10:20 PM
    What astrology sign are you?
    Hey everyone, wanted to start a thread so we can get to know our members a little better. Just want to know what zodiac sign you are and give something about you that relates to that sign =P.

me, I'm a libra =P I like to be creative and sometimes I'm a little extra =P. I try to be funny but most of the time I'm not XD

what about you? =P
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 10:34 PM

I'm a pisces.

It says that I am:

Pisceans possess a gentle, patient, malleable nature. They have many generous qualities and are friendly, good natured, kind and compassionate, sensitive to the feelings of those around them, and respond with the utmost sympathy and tact to any suffering they encounter. They accept the people around them and the circumstances in which they find themselves rather than trying to adapt them to suit themselves, and they patiently wait for problems to sort themselves out rather than take the initiative in solving them. They are more readily concerned with the problems of others than with their own.

They are never egotistical in their personal relationships and give more than they ask from their friends.

... there is... NO WAY... I am any of these.

Apparently, I was about a week away from being an Aquarius. I'm more of an aquarius...
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 10:36 PM

June 22 cusp sign Gemini and cancer and believe me I am so like the cusp sign says.I'm not moody though ,one thing I disagree with about my cusp sign.
    Are you going to do charts? That would be cool!
    I thought your last comment was funny :)
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 10:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny View Post
    I'm a pisces.

It says that I am:

Pisceans possess a gentle, patient, malleable nature. They have many generous qualities and are friendly, good natured, kind and compassionate, sensitive to the feelings of those around them, and respond with the utmost sympathy and tact to any suffering they encounter. They accept the people around them and the circumstances in which they find themselves rather than trying to adapt them to suit themselves, and they patiently wait for problems to sort themselves out rather than take the initiative in solving them. They are more readily concerned with the problems of others than with their own.

They are never egotistical in their personal relationships and give more than they ask from their friends.

...there is...NO WAY...I am any of these.
    lol sneezy, I guess astrology isn't as accurate as I thought it was XD to me it seemed pretty accurate for me =P
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 10:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by artlady View Post
    June 22 cusp sign Gemini and cancer and believe me I am so like the cusp sign says.I'm not moody though ,one thing I disagree with about my cusp sign.
    Are you going to do charts? That would be cool!
    I thought your last comment was funny :)
    what charts? =P
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Apr 18, 2009, 11:52 PM

I'm sagittarius. The description is pretty accurate. I'm very independent but not very adventurous. Hi noney!
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Apr 19, 2009, 12:25 AM

Cancer/Leo cusp. I can't honestly say I know too much more about astrology then that.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2009, 03:28 AM

March 3, Pisces, apparently I'm artsy and shy...

Pretty accurate I think :D

I'm the same a silverfox as I don't know much more than what I said!
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2009, 07:03 AM

I'm a sagitarius so according to YouTube - That's Your Horoscope For Today I should kill all my friends :D
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2009, 08:16 AM

I am a Leo - The positive traits, Honest, charismatic, generous, open-minded, and loving.
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Apr 19, 2009, 08:20 AM
    I am a Leo.. ROAR lol I am stubborn hot headed, but I am also honest and a friend until the end...
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2009, 08:21 AM

And me a gemini... don't quite follow those things. I think that they are misleading... sorry :(

Plus, on the chinese calender, I'm monkey.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2009, 08:22 AM

I am a Dragon on the chinese calendar.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2009, 09:03 AM

Me and my dad are both Tigers... my mum is a Rat *snickers* I bought her a rat ornament one year... I don't think she appreciated it :D
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2009, 09:05 AM

I'm also a dragon in the chinese calendar :)
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2009, 09:06 AM

Lol!
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2009, 10:25 AM

Taurus.. stubborn,loyal,earthy,sensual,grounded,takes a lot to provoke me,but boy,I can be fiery..

I'm a text book bull.
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2009, 11:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by XOXOlove View Post
    i'm sagittarius. the description is pretty accurate. i'm very independant but not very adventurous. hi noney!!
    libra + sagittarius = HOT!! XD
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Apr 19, 2009, 02:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by none12345 View Post
    libra + sagittarius = HOT!!! XD
    Oh I know! *giggles*
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2009, 04:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by XOXOlove View Post
    oh i know! *giggles*
    hehe lol I think that a libra and a saggitarius makes a good couple, =P I wonder who is a libra and who is a saggitarius =P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bible & Astrology [ 18 Answers ]

Just before Jesus 2nd coming , there will be some-extraordinary planetery movements in the sky- Is bible acclame Astrology-

Astrology pairs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello to all of you. Id like those who are interessted to share info on their signs matched with their partners, and how we view them (works well/not, What is needed to make it work well) I'll start with myself. I am a gemini man who is dealing with a scorpio woman. I find that the match works...

Nadi Astrology [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have seen a type of astrology in india called "NADI ASTROLOGY" in india. Letme brief it. It is based on the belief that every thing in our life is pre determined by god. The ancient sages of indian soil wrote number of poems (beleived to have written around 2000 year back) , which contains...

A question on astrology. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have seen a type of astrology in india called "NADI ASTROLOGY" in india. Letme brief it. It is based on the belief that every thing in our life is pre determined by god. The ancient sages of indian soil wrote number of poems (beleived to have written around 2000 year back) , which contains...

Asrtonomy/astrology? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi pals Astronomy and astrology , are they both same?

View more questions Search