Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    micarrera Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 08:40 PM
    1980s kids movie- underground clubhouse, skating, old man, training. What is it?
    I'm trying to find a kids movie from the 1980s, about a group of kids (there was at least one tomboyish girl) that had a secret underground clubhouse. (I believe they entered it through a sewer). They either skated or rode bikes, (I was really young, I can't remember). I think they had a battle with other kids and they needed to fight, so they enlisted the help of an old man to train them. This is driving me crazy, I've spent so many hours searching for it. Google is not helping!
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Apr 19, 2009, 01:23 AM

I don't know... could be Solarbabies (1986) solarbabies?
    SpikenLynda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 09:40 PM
    Little Spies?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie late 1970s to mid 1980s, fantasy film genre, know it? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a specific kids movie about a young boy who lived in the city with relatives and ends up swept away to another place while trying to get his kite, I believe. The details are very hazy:mad: , but I definitely remember that he ended up going on a quest with another...

1980s movie for kids [ 1 Answers ]

1980s movie for kids adventor and sci-fi it was about a map of the galaxy and a little boy from the uk and a bunch of little people jumping threw time and stealing things

Title of movie with children and a magic slide/clubhouse? [ 3 Answers ]

I am/have been looking for this movie for the LONGEST TIME!! I watched it when I was realllllly young. I don't remember much but the little things I do are clear in my mind. I remember these, two I think it was, children playing in a sort of clubhouse and when they slid down the slide the would...

1980s kids christmas movie [ 5 Answers ]

OK, people keep on telling me I'm takling about toy story, but this film was NOT animated and I watched it when I was a little kid. I can only remember bits and pieces, something about a new toy for christmas for the kids that's under the tree, and all of the toys that these kids already have come...

View more questions Search