Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zapout Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 07:46 PM
    Motherboard connector
    I want to buy this fan
    eBay India: Cooler master 80 MM PC FAN Mod Case Silent (item 150339608288 end time 24-Apr-2009 13:49:16 IST)

It requires 4 pin (PWM) Connector
    After searching the technical specification of my mobo(d102ggc2) I found "Rear chassis fan connector"
    zSHARE - DSC02304.JPG

But this is 3 pin connector
    Is it OK to connect the 4pin PWM fan cables to the 3 pin connectors on the mobo?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2009, 09:12 PM

Short answer is yes:

Motherboard (CPU) 4 Pin Fan Connector Pinout - AllPinouts
    zapout Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2009, 05:26 AM

Thanks for helping

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

OBDI connector [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the OBDI connector located on a 1995 Honda Civic 1.5 liter with a 5 speed manual transmission.

Electrical connector metals [ 3 Answers ]

HI Does anyone know what kind of metal the electrical connectors in cars are made of ? Is it something like the stuff they make springs out of - where it has to be tempered And formed , etc. THANKS EVERYONE

DVD/VCR Recorder for old TV with RF connector [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old TV with an RF connector only. No Video, audio input/output connectors (yellow, red, white cables). I also have cable via set-top box. Can you recommend a DVD/VCR recorder combo that will work with only an RF connector? I tried the LG RC897T DVD/VCR recorder combo because it has...

Leaking around pipe at connector [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am new here and I am at my wits end. I recently replaced a connector that was leaking under my kitchen sink. One end goes to a copper pipe, the other goes to pvc. The connector was leaking. I bought a new one and put dope tape on it and then placed it. Unfortunately, it now has water running...

Notebook LCD Connector? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Does anyone know what kind of connectors these are called? They are the connector that is at the end of the LCD ribbon cable on a Dell notebook, and plug into the motherboard. They appear to have 40-44 pins. I'm looking for a female to female adapter for this kind of connector if such an...

View more questions Search