"ZERO DISPLAY SERVICE ERROR"

How can I fix this?

XP Home
    512 memory
    80 g hard drive
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2006, 07:24 AM
    Is it the drivers that you downloaded? From where?
    Which video card do you have installed?
    cazador31 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2006, 08:15 AM
    I have a Radeon Sapphire 9550 256 mb video card

I downloaed the drivers from the there website.

I have the net. Framework installed also

Driver version Catalyst 6.8 Windows XP

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to fix this error... [ 17 Answers ]

Well its about outlook express... every time I open it there's an error show here it is: :confused: The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'POP3', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error:...

My dos error [ 2 Answers ]

I try to install a software but my computer say there is error: 16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT.The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application My computer...

Error [ 2 Answers ]

I have a game I tried to download and all that comes up is the message as follows. 16 bit c drive / autoexc.nt system file not suitable. It's a old game that says for win 95 and I have a win. XP does this matter? Thank you

Vxd error - win me os [ 3 Answers ]

Windows ME refuse to startup on a friend's system. It sticks with this error message: An exception 0E has occurred at 0028:C004C715 in VXD VFAT (01)*000025. This was called from 0028:C182A5C0 in VXD voltrack (04)*00000430 It may be possible to continue normally. Well it doesn't continue...

DNS Error [ 2 Answers ]

Cannot go to www.livejournal.com on this computer but can go to it on the computer that is networked upstairs. Why is this? And how can I fix it. This comes up http://search.ninemsn.com.au/dnserror.aspx?FORM=DNSAS&q=www.livejournal.com and I click on the link to the same website from their and then...

View more questions Search