Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christinefu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 04:21 PM
    Glass Negatives
    I have some glass negatives that I found after my father passed away. I don't know who the people are in the photos and don't know how to have prints made. I would really like to find someone to look at these and tell me what they are worth if anything.I also have some very old box cameras that I would like to sell. I don't know their worth either. I hope someone out there can point me in the right direction. Thanks

Chris
    dcooper Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Apr 24, 2009, 08:23 AM

Hi. Keh.com (largest used photo equipment dealer in the world) buys & sells vintage equipment & has an online page that you can enter the info OR you can get a copy of the McBroom's Camera Bluebook (sold on Amazon & other places) to find the value and then sell it on eBay. For the glass negatives you can go to a place that makes b&w contact sheets from negatives and they will be able to make the positives from your glass negatives if they are not bigger than 8x10 (& if so it can still be done at a custom photo lab). Check with a local Ritz camera (or Digital Cameras / Electronics at RitzCamera.com - Free Shipping & No Sales Tax on Qualifying Orders). Hope that helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Installation of glass panels and door on glass tiles [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed 6"x12" glass tiles for my shower room. The glass people came and installed the frameless glass panels and doors for the shower. They had no problem drilling holes for the hinges, but after they installed the panel and door, some of the glass tiles around the hinges started to crack...

1800's glass negatives.what's there worth? [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking to find out where to go to find out how much some 1800's glass negitives and dark room equipment would be worth?

Glass negatives [ 1 Answers ]

I have a glass negative with a pic of my dad in his navy whites... the envelope is stamped on the inside with Mori Photographic Studio, Front of Central Post Office, and Japanese characters. The front of the envelope is stamped with Japanese characters and 251. Can anyone help me out with this? ...

View more questions Search