Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 18, 2009, 04:14 PM
    Information on getting better responses
    Just some general information that may help you get a better answer.

The first thing to do with any pest problem is to figure out what you're dealing with.

A detailed description of insects is not as useful as where it was found and what the circumstances of finding it were.

Taking a specimen or two to get an identification is better than trying to describe it to us. The best places to get an identification are your local university's biology dept. your county Agricultural Extension Service office(in the States), or a reputable exterminator.

The secret to being pest free, as with so much else, is prevention. This includes making sure they can't get in, making sure you're not attracting them, and sometimes trying to draw them away.

Sometimes your best, and cheapest, bet will be to hire a professional exterminator.
    Sometimes you can do it yourself.

There is a reason Discovery channel's pilot episode for "Dirty Jobs" was Exterminator.

Mods, any way to make this a sticky?
    monkfan Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 03:20 PM

Well thank you for your very fast answer. I thought I explained where they are and when they come out and gave a good description of what they looked like. If I thought this was a bigger problem I would call an exterminator. I doubt the dirty jobs exterminator would have this problem on TV, but this is only in spring and I don't have hundreds of them.
    I was hoping someone else might recognize this and give me advice.
    Thank you
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 10, 2009, 03:34 PM
    Monkfan,

Look when this sticky was posted. This is general information for everybody

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Any responses? [ 6 Answers ]

Anybody know anything about hydroquinone

Women's responses only thanks [ 18 Answers ]

I am trying to see how many women prefer men shaving there pubic hair or "downstairs" area :) it would be helpful if you could give a response to what you think and what you would want going on down there on your guy lol thanks

Short responses. What do they mean? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a girl I like, she is extremely shy. I have tried to converse with her over email, giving her compliments, asking her general questions, to try to get her to talk with me. She always responds, but with one or two words... not enough to reply to. I see her at school, but I know she would...

Jack the Ripper responses [ 5 Answers ]

I need to know a site or a book that has some responses to the Jack the ripper murders by eyewitnesses and the media. I need this for a very important history assignment. Please help!

View more questions Search