Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vfields Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 03:49 PM
    Recently found out I'm pregnant and started bleeding today
    Hi I'm wondering if anyone has any medical advice besides going to the doctor for this. I found out I was pregnant a few days ago, I go to see my doc on tues. Today I started bleeding and kind of cramping like I hhave my period. Is this a miscarriage or something to worry about or is it OK, and it'll all be fine?
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Apr 18, 2009, 04:47 PM

Why not call your doc? That is what they are paid for. That happened to me, I paged my doc on a Saturday, they sent me for an ultrasound right then... my baby was fine. If I were you I would get on the phone and call the doc!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 18, 2009, 05:32 PM
    It could be anything from a low lying placenta to a threatened miscarriage. Please contact your doctor or nurse asap.
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Apr 20, 2009, 12:00 AM

Don't Panic, listen to these very smart women call your doctor or go into the hospital just to double check to make sure all is well. Best of luck to all of you.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2009, 12:40 AM

Yep don't delay go to your local emergency, if your really early in the pregnancy it could be implantation bleeding usually happens around 5-6 weeks , I bleed on and off while pregnant with my son
    brunettegirl Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 10:52 AM

Well I agree with the ladies above. You should call your DR. to be on the safe side. With my first I bled on and off throughout the ENTIRE pregnancy but didn't have cramping with it just spotting here and there.
    I did bleed a lot at one point with some cramping and that turned out to be a bladder infection but its important to talk to your docotr about it or if your really worried head to the ER. They will do a U/S and tests and put your mind at ease.
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Apr 20, 2009, 04:20 PM

What ever happened let us knoe thank u and good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just recently I started losing my erections during sex [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend and just started having sex around 2 months ago but it has been amazing. It was her first time and mine (technically, if u don't count a 15 second with an old ex). I always worried that sex would be plagued with my inability to last long because my first time was so short. But I have...

My Dog Recently Started to Eat His Poop [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 1 1/2 year old Golden Retriever. I got him 3 months ago from the Humane Society. He is a chewer so I provide him with lots of rawhides and toys. The toys (including the Kongs he finds a way to chew up and destroy). All of this I take in stride, but recently he started to eat his poop. ...

My Yorkie recently started peeing in her crate [ 2 Answers ]

Please help! My year old Yorkie has started peeing in her kennel. This started about 2 months ago. She is a fun loving dog, very well trained in all other areas except for this. She has been house broken for some time now, in the past 2 months I come home from work and Malibu and her crate reek of...

Have started a new job recently... everyone so cold! [ 5 Answers ]

HI everyone, I need some advice, I recently have started a job (sales in a smaller ISP) and just to give you a little insight of the company... my boss, also the owner of the company, is my uncle (also my mom's brother, she passed away when I was 12) his wife (my aunt) is the accountant, and there...

View more questions Search