Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krazi Posts: 358, Reputation: 70

Apr 18, 2009, 02:14 PM
    A President's Test
    The LAPD, The FBI, and the CIA are all trying to prove that they are the best at apprehending criminals. The President decides to give them a test. He releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them has to catch it.

The CIA goes in.

They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive investigations they conclude that rabbits do not exist.

The FBI goes in.

After two weeks with no leads they burn the forest, killing everything in it, including the rabbit, and they make no apologies. The rabbit had it coming.

The LAPD goes in.

They come out two hours later with a badly beaten bear. The bear is yelling: "Okay! Okay! I'm a rabbit! I'm a rabbit!"
    Sunflowers Posts: 218, Reputation: 23

Apr 18, 2009, 02:53 PM

Hehehe funny ~scary ;)
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 02:55 PM

[cricket]

--kidding that was pretty good.

Sarah
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 18, 2009, 04:23 PM
    LMAO

I know that bear
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2009, 03:27 PM

That sounds about right. Blame it on the LAPD.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Positive home test,inconclusive docs test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, can anyone tell me if this has happened to them, I've already had a miscarriage and a stillbirth so I'm very worried, I done a home pregnancy test and it came back posative, 2 days later I handed a sample of urine into the docs, theyphoned me to say I would need to hand in another in 7...

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

Use the Kruskal-Wallis test and a significance level of a = 0.05 to test the hypothes [ 4 Answers ]

In an experiment to determine which of three different missile systems is preferable, the propellant burning rates were measured. The data after coding is given below. System I 24.0 ,16.7 ,22.8 ,19.8, 18.9 System II 23.2, 19.8 ,18.1, 17.6, 20.2, 17.8 System III 18.4, 19.1 ,17.3 ,17.3, 19.7...

Late period, 1 negative test 1 positive test [ 6 Answers ]

Hello. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months. Previously I lost a baby at 7 months pregnant... looong story... anyway I conceived last time on Clomid. I began Clomid again last month. I am a day late, I took 1 test Sunday (2 days before missed period) it was a faint...

View more questions Search