Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iamgreen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 02:09 PM
    I have burnt my grass with Wilko Granular Feed & Weed!
    I measured the appropriate amount and applied per square yard by hand or so I thought! Now I have "black patches" in certain areas. I have raked the area and have removed lots of moss but its still black. What can I do? I don't want a bowling green as I have grandchildren who like to have a "kickabout" now and then but how can I improve and rectify the area so that it would make a pleasant area for "gramps" to relax a bit.

In the past I have used a liquid feed - I am not "iamgreen" as such but would like to be, can you help me?
    ZeppHead Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 04:25 AM

Did you water the granules in thoroughly?
    ohb0b Posts: 215, Reputation: 14

Apr 19, 2009, 11:40 AM
    Overseed the lawn every spring.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feed and weed [ 2 Answers ]

I live in east central Alabama my sod is still brown when is the best time to put out feed and weed on my lawn have a lot of chick weed

Weed & feed effects on St Augustine grass [ 1 Answers ]

Will weed and Feed fertilizer kill St. Augustine grass in East Texas. Thank you

Grass and weed killers [ 10 Answers ]

If I spray grass and weed killer around the base of my plants and bushes, Will it kill the plants and bushes too?

What to do if too much weed and feed was used [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I live in the northeast (Long Island). Put a little bit too much weed and feed down in the backyard this weekend, and now with this heat wave, I got lots of brown grass. The whole front yard is what I will call "slightly browning", but there are a couple of patches (maybe 2' x 2') where it...

Weed and feed [ 1 Answers ]

After applying weed and feed to my lawn it turned my grass gold. Do anyone know what might of happen. Please help:confused:

View more questions Search