Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbycute Posts: 16, Reputation: 1
    -

Apr 25, 2009, 12:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    wow i tried to stay out of this thread cause its for natural lightening, but i couldn't help myself. I have also heard of l'mage beverly hills, the site of celebrity whitening. LOL, my friend ordered from them got a completely useless package that did nothing except send her to the bathroom. Poor girl spent over 350 for something that did not work. she ended up throwing it away.
    There are all kinds of scams on the internet but I have used this and it's not a scam. It's really sad that people have to think this way but, understandable I guess. Hopefully someone who has used the product will post to this thread soon so u can see what I am saying is true.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2009, 12:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by abbycute View Post
    There are all kinds of scams on the internet but I have used this and it's not a scam. It's really sad that people have to think this way but, understandable I guess. Hopefully someone who has used the product will post to this thread soon so u can see what I am saying is true.
    Look aby don't get me wrong it just looks like something familiar that's all:)
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Apr 25, 2009, 03:44 AM

Abby, I don't think I want to use a product that will lighten there skin quick because that would be just plain worrying to be honest.
    -

Apr 25, 2009, 03:51 AM

Ok I understand I feel if I'm spending the money I would like to see results as soon as possible but, I guess everyone looks for different things.
    -

Apr 25, 2009, 03:53 AM

I used to use fair and flawless has anyone here tried that?
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Apr 25, 2009, 03:55 PM

I guess everyone has the right to share his/her experience with the products they used.abbycute please feel free and share your experience and am sorry if you got me all wrong.just that I personally like using products I can find lots of info on before using.just my way of doing things though.lets know how things go with your products.cheers!
    -

Apr 25, 2009, 04:30 PM

Thanks gorgeouslady for keeping an open mind. By the way I don't know if you saw where I said I have used Bio Claire before too and it did nothing but dry out my skin and I didn't see any results. Pretty much you name it and I've tried it.
    galfijej Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2009, 07:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by abbycute View Post
    I used to use fair and flawless has anyone here tried that?

Hi abbycute,

If you don't mind my asking, why did you stop using Fair and Flawless? I've read others say it was way too expensive, or that results were not consistent (as I believe member MAHARANI stated in other threads). Did you feel the same way?

I took a look at the Tonique website, and it appears they sell mostly the same products as Fair and Flawless. I say this because some information from the Tonique website is EXACTLY the same as from the Fair and Flawless (F&F) website. Here are some examples:

EXAMPLE #1: Customer service information

Link from Tonique: Tonique Skin Care-All Natural Skin Whitening Products
    Link from FNF: Fair and Flawless | Customer Service

I notice the language is identical, except it says "Tonique" instead of "Fair and Flawless" where applicable, or vice versa.

EXAMPLE #2: Ingredient lists for Facial Lightening Cream

Ingredients of Tonique 10x Intense Skin Whitening Cream:
    Source: Tonique Skin Care-All Natural Skin Whitening Products

Purified Sea Water, Aloe vera gel, hops extract,rosemary leaves extract, sage leaves extract, ginseng extract, sea ware, lemon extract, hazelnut oil, oilgopeptide, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, squalene,lactic acid, Sepi-white msh, citric acid, vitamins A and E, alpha arbutin, metabisulfate, natural fragrance

Ingredients of F&F Facial Lightening Cream:
    Source: Facial Lightening Cream

Purified Sea Water, Aloe vera gel, hops extract,rosemary leaves extract, sage leaves extract, ginseng extract, sea ware, lemon extract, hazelnut oil, oilgopeptide, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, squalene,lactic acid, Sepi-white msh, citric acid, vitamins A and E, alpha arbutin, metabisulfate, natural fragrance. /FONT>

EXAMPLE #3: Ingredients for Skin Lightening Lotion

Ingredients of Tonique Green Tea Moisturizing Whitening Lotion (Price: $59.95)

Purified seawater, aloe vera leaf juice, green tea extract, symphytum leaf extract, citric grandis seed extract, sepiwhite MSH, Vitamin A and E, lactic acid, glycolic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, mulberry extract, shea butter, rosehip extract, citric acid, natural fragrance

Ingredients of Skin Soho™ "LIQUID LASER" Colada White Hand & Body Milk (Price:$79.95)
    Source: Skin Lightening Lotion | Hand and Body

Purified seawater, aloe vera leaf juice, anthemis nobilis flower extract, symphytum leaf extract, citric grandis seed extract, undecylenoyl phenylalinne (SEPIWHITE MSH), Vitamin A, E, lactic acid, glycolic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, mulberry extract, shea butter, rosehip extract, citric acid fragrance

------------------------------
    Sorry for such a long post, but I just wanted to illustrate my point that I think Tonique and Fair and Flawless are the same company, except F&F has a larger product selection? Although in some, if not all cases, the prices are lower at Tonique than F&F. Also, maybe one "notable difference" is the strength of the whitening gel. It's labelled as "10x" for Tonique vs. "5x" for F&F. And maybe Tonique doesn't fill subsequent orders with "diluted" products?

I'd appreciate thoughts from you, as well as current and former F&F users.

Also, on a side note, some F&F products are also sold in South Africa as "Pure Perfect" (website: Pure Perfect - Lighter with Confidence). This site gives more straightforward information to the consumer about what to expect, including possible symptoms, when using the products.

Thank you, and continued success with your skin lightening efforts!
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2009, 09:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by galfijej View Post
    Hi abbycute,

If you don't mind my asking, why did you stop using Fair and Flawless? I've read others say it was way too expensive, or that results were not consistent (as I believe member MAHARANI stated in other threads). Did you feel the same way?

I took a look at the Tonique website, and it appears they sell mostly the same products as Fair and Flawless. I say this because some information from the Tonique website is EXACTLY the same as from the Fair and Flawless (F&F) website. Here are some examples:

EXAMPLE #1: Customer service information

Link from Tonique: Tonique Skin Care-All Natural Skin Whitening Products
    Link from FNF: Fair and Flawless | Customer Service

I notice the language is identical, except it says "Tonique" instead of "Fair and Flawless" where applicable, or vice versa.

EXAMPLE #2: Ingredient lists for Facial Lightening Cream

Ingredients of Tonique 10x Intense Skin Whitening Cream:

Purified Sea Water, Aloe vera gel, hops extract,rosemary leaves extract, sage leaves extract, ginseng extract, sea ware, lemon extract, hazelnut oil, oilgopeptide, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, squalene,lactic acid, Sepi-white msh, citric acid, vitamins A and E, alpha arbutin, metabisulfate, natural fragrance

Ingredients of F&F Facial Lightening Cream:
    Source: Facial Lightening Cream

Purified Sea Water, Aloe vera gel, hops extract,rosemary leaves extract, sage leaves extract, ginseng extract, sea ware, lemon extract, hazelnut oil, oilgopeptide, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, squalene,lactic acid, Sepi-white msh, citric acid, vitamins A and E, alpha arbutin, metabisulfate, natural fragrance. /FONT>

EXAMPLE #3: Ingredients for Skin Lightening Lotion

Ingredients of Tonique Green Tea Moisturizing Whitening Lotion (Price: $59.95)

Purified seawater, aloe vera leaf juice, green tea extract, symphytum leaf extract, citric grandis seed extract, sepiwhite MSH, Vitamin A and E, lactic acid, glycolic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, mulberry extract, shea butter, rosehip extract, citric acid, natural fragrance

Ingredients of Skin Soho™ "LIQUID LASER" Colada White Hand & Body Milk (Price:$79.95)
    Source: Skin Lightening Lotion | Hand and Body

Purified seawater, aloe vera leaf juice, anthemis nobilis flower extract, symphytum leaf extract, citric grandis seed extract, undecylenoyl phenylalinne (SEPIWHITE MSH), Vitamin A, E, lactic acid, glycolic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, mulberry extract, shea butter, rosehip extract, citric acid fragrance

------------------------------
    Sorry for such a long post, but I just wanted to illustrate my point that I think Tonique and Fair and Flawless are the same company, except F&F has a larger product selection? Although in some, if not all cases, the prices are lower at Tonique than F&F. Also, maybe one "notable difference" is the strength of the whitening gel. It's labelled as "10x" for Tonique vs. "5x" for F&F. And maybe Tonique doesn't fill subsequent orders with "diluted" products?

I'd appreciate thoughts from you, as well as current and former F&F users.

Also, on a side note, some F&F products are also sold in South Africa as "Pure Perfect" (website: Pure Perfect - Lighter with Confidence). This site gives more straightforward information to the consumer about what to expect, including possible symptoms, when using the products.

Thank you, and continued success with your skin lightening efforts!
    Thanks for the info. You are like a super sluth:D
    -

Apr 26, 2009, 04:03 AM

I've use F&F before and yes they were too expensive. I couldn't keep up with the prices and they weren't as effective as Tonique. I don't know if they're affiliated but, a lot of the all natural skin whitening companies tend to be fairly alike. I found I got much faster results with Tonique though and it's less expensive.
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 05:30 AM

abbycute is a seller and she needs to be banned!

Well I got the soap and lotion Friday and I was so happy. The lotion is purple and smellls like lavender and its very easy to apply but you have to rub it in really good but absorbs into your skin really fast. The soap got rid of the few acne bumps on my forehead and I noticed that yesterday night. The soap smells good and it lathers nicely. I've only been using for 3 days so far no results but my skin is a lot smother! GO NATURAL!
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 05:47 AM

I would also like to say the likas papaya soap really works. It wasn't drastic at all maybe like a half of shade from 1.5 months of use but it worked! Its not strong, no added scents, and it's a good exfoliator and its extremely cheap!! So if your on a budget and you want a safe skin lightening soap go with likas papaya soap.
    -

Apr 26, 2009, 06:33 AM

What? I don't understand why everyone is so negative and harsh might I add!! You don't have to ban me I prefer to speak with positive, open-minded people. You would think people who choose to whiten their skin would be more open-minded and receptive. I hope in the future the people here can learn not be so suspicious (a lot of oppurtunities in life tend to pass you by that way). Anyhow, good luck in your skin whitening ventures. Bye
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 09:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing View Post
    i would also like to say the likas papaya soap really works. it wasnt drastic at all maybe like a half of shade from 1.5 months of use but it worked! its not strong, no added scents, and its a good exfoliator and its extremely cheap!!! so if your on a budget and you want a safe skin lightening soap go with likas papaya soap.
    I agree with the papaya soap because I am using a 3 in 1 whitening soap and it has papaya+kijic acid+ placenta and it does work really well:D it gets the skin ready for lightening
    innuendo Posts: 81, Reputation: 5

Apr 26, 2009, 09:50 AM
    Omg whoever keeps advertising that crap tonique needs to be banned! This seller is going to all lightening forums saying the same thing.
    Cubano Kid Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 12:30 PM

Hey why is everyone so harsh on abbycute? She seems like she's trying to help. But anyway, I'm not sure if I want to whiten my skin again because last time I tried Hyperpigmentation took over my face for like 3 weeks. Its finally gone now but I really don't want to risk getting it again.
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 04:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubano Kid View Post
    Hey why is everyone so harsh on abbycute? She seems like she's trying to help. But anyway, I'm not sure if I want to whiten my skin again because last time I tried Hyperpigmentation took over my face for like 3 weeks. Its finally gone now but I really don't want to risk getting it again.
    Try using something natural like kojic acid or retina, papaya, licorice acid, lactic acid, they are are natural and safe lightener, they will take some time but they work
    whiteandlight Posts: 29, Reputation: 1
    -

Apr 26, 2009, 09:01 PM

Hello All! I have used bio claire before but it takes ages to get a result.
    whiteandlight Posts: 29, Reputation: 1
    -

Apr 26, 2009, 09:03 PM

Oh and I got my first order of Tonique last month and I like it. I was scared to say it because I was reading through previous posts. LOL
    Cubano Kid Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 09:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    try using something natural like kojic acid or retina, papaya, licorice acid, lactic acid, they are are natural and safe lightener, they will take some time but they work
    I'm thinking of trying Likas papaya soap. Hopefully that will work for me. I have no idea how long it takes though

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is Doctor James L-Glutathione Skin whitening pills safe and natural as it claims? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm thinking to buy it but as usual, I'm very skeptical and afraid I might experience some kind of intoxication and also it's very difficult to find Doctor James Official web page? Why can't I get to his page or other Hacker safe web pages? Why only e-bay and questionable web pages? Could you...

Natural skin lightening [ 12 Answers ]

Hey I really have a problem, my face and hands are a lot darken than the body and obviously this is due to the sun so I really need to know how to lighten up, but I would prefer the natural remidies otherthan the creams. Can some one please give me advice?

Safe skin lightening [ 2 Answers ]

How can I safely lighten my skin with no side effects

Ginsium-c natural skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone tried ginsium-c, I wanted to start using a natural skin lightener instead of ones with hydroquinone

View more questions Search