Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Sep 4, 2009, 11:12 PM
    Ewww for some reason I think if took sulfur pills they'd make me constipated.
    Now why do you people think they are getting away with before and after pictures with someone wearing the same cloths? I've seen those type of pics on tattoo removal cream sites.

I think I saw an Asian woman's site on how to lighten skin with sulfur a while back. She was beyond pale, I think I saw a YouTube video or was it on her site? She was giving a lecture. I have never seen an Asian women with such big lips as hers. She was cute but she had these lips! I'm thinking did she get injections or did the sulfur do that? Lol:p

This is the first time purchasing the 4oz sizes from Fair and Flawless, they should last a while because I'm not using them all over my body, the 5XF Gel on my hands and the Crème De Laser on the my face. The 1oz facial cream I usually purchase lasts me a while. You don't have to glob it on all at once.

I forgot to ask what products are you using?
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2009, 12:15 AM
    LMAO... you must be referring to Thienna Ho and her sulfur pills. Yeah I saw that video a week ago and I thought the same thing. I thought her lips were pretty, but unnaturally big for her nationality. But, I also thought that they amy also look bigger than usual because her skin is very pale now and she was wearing dark red lipstick which made her lips stand out even more. But, I bet she also did get lip injections to make them larger. Honestly I thought she was prettier in her before photo before lightening.

It might make people constipated, who knows. I thought it might give people gas. I had wanted to see and read about more people having success with this product, but I haven't yet. But, if it does lighten and it's the MSM then people are better off buying them at a drug store, as they would be much cheaper. Right now I'm using a skin lightening kit I purchased from eBay made from mediderm rx, I haven't seen any lightening yet and starting to feel discouraged with the product. But, it is supposed to be mostly natural and supposedly "potent" in skin lightening, so we'll see.
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Sep 5, 2009, 04:44 AM
    nikkicute=spammer!!
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Sep 5, 2009, 05:01 AM

Lol get over it
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 5, 2009, 02:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulskin View Post
    I am warning everyone here that nikkicute/indianprincess/maharani are all the same person and I am very familiar with this person. Anyone thinking of purchasing any product including F&F should not take any stock in what these "people" have to say at all. What she's doing is trying to appear as if she is not all of these people but, she is. Try these products because you want to NOT BECAUSE OF ANYTHING THAT SHE SAYS! If you notice a lot of the screen names that I mentioned all just showed up after I mentioned them! You can't say I didn't warn you! (ie. her best bud Maharani that has been in all the same skin lightening forums as her since 2005 the same time as her backing up all her "statements" about Fair and Flawless). DON'T BE FOOLED PEOPLE! I have more details but, I will keep them to myself for the time being!
    Where is the moderator? I am tired of this person and their stupid insinuations. I have nothing to hide, so please explain this to this cretin .
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Sep 5, 2009, 02:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    Where is the moderator? I am tired of this person and their stupid insinuations. I have nothing to hide, so please explain this to this cretin .
    Why don't you explain it Maharani/nikkicute/allison/indianprincess? I agree that the moderator should moderate you!! LOL:D
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 6, 2009, 02:00 AM
    >Thread Closed<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is Doctor James L-Glutathione Skin whitening pills safe and natural as it claims? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm thinking to buy it but as usual, I'm very skeptical and afraid I might experience some kind of intoxication and also it's very difficult to find Doctor James Official web page? Why can't I get to his page or other Hacker safe web pages? Why only e-bay and questionable web pages? Could you...

Natural skin lightening [ 12 Answers ]

Hey I really have a problem, my face and hands are a lot darken than the body and obviously this is due to the sun so I really need to know how to lighten up, but I would prefer the natural remidies otherthan the creams. Can some one please give me advice?

Safe skin lightening [ 2 Answers ]

How can I safely lighten my skin with no side effects

Ginsium-c natural skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone tried ginsium-c, I wanted to start using a natural skin lightener instead of ones with hydroquinone

View more questions Search