Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    supereira Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 09:28 AM
    Pregnant using sperm from a condom
    I would like to know if it is possible to get pregnant by pouring sperm from a condom into my vagina?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2009, 09:43 AM

Does the man know this is what you intend to do?
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Apr 18, 2009, 09:51 AM

Hmm.. I think that the sperm die after being out for so long.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 18, 2009, 10:53 AM

No, and this will not make your husband come back home! This is devious behaviour, and it may be why he left to begin with!

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/divorc...ce-343041.html
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 18, 2009, 11:33 AM
    >thread Closed<
    As misrepresentation is NOT welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

With/without condom [ 11 Answers ]

So this may be stupid but I prefer to know before I do something. I know that you can get pregnant if you use a condom because it can break etc.. So if the guy tells you to do it without one and tells you that you have to trust him, what does he mean exactly by it?

Sex without a condom [ 1 Answers ]

My botfriend and I have been in a monogomous relationship for the last year. I am on the pill and take it regularly. We also use condoms. My question is, aside from pregnancy risks is it unhealthy to have him inside of me?

Condom fell off could she be pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I had sex the other day the condom fell off and we didn't notice until a few min later. I didn't ejaculate in her . Actually I didn't at all after finding out that it had come off . She says that her period is due to start in about 5 days from when it happened . We decided not to do the morning...

Using A Condom Twice? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a burning question! What will happen if a condom is used twice? Can it lead to pregnancy? Although that is not my worry, (at this point) it will not hurt me to know. A couple of nights ago my husband and I were intimate; :p we made the choice in the beginning of our marriage to continue...

Sperm tails and sperm heads [ 1 Answers ]

Why is that sperm tails are lost before the heads? Also do heads last longer than other significant proteins like p30?

View more questions Search