Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bananahamak Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 07:36 AM
    How permanent is permanent? (monobenzone)
    Once you achieve your desired colour e.g hight yellow will the results last forever or will you eventually go darker like when using hydroquin.
    For monobenzone do you have to be totally white for it to be permannt
    Thanks
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 11:26 AM

Yep like mj white, but the road to depigging is often very slow and rocky and very expensive
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Apr 18, 2009, 08:23 PM

And don't forget fustrating too.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 08:46 PM

Got that right red

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can I use a medium brown permanent hair dye over adark brown permanent hair dye? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I really need some advice about 3 weeks ago I dyed my hair dark brown permanent, my hair colour is naturally dark brown but now my hair is black and really making me look very hard and pale. Am I able to buy a permanent medium brown hair dye to lighten it up? I have read your site and see...

Monobenzone + Benzylarbutin = Total Permanent Depigmentation of Normal Skin (PICS) [ 44 Answers ]

Before 20% Mono http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d125/samirch99/0b0c3a2c.jpg @ Post ~1 yr: Some darkening and repigmentation following travel & suntanning, Resistance to 30% Mono developing http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d125/samirch99/now.jpg

Permanent to semi-permanent hair color [ 1 Answers ]

I used semi-permanent hair color for years, then asked my stylist to change over to permanent. Now I'm trying to grow out my hair a bit and don't need to go to the shop as often, plus I'm convinced that the permanent dye is drying out my hair. So I want to go back to semi and I want to do it...

Permanent & Semi Permanent Hair Color [ 3 Answers ]

HELP - I want to remove the Black hair dye (my natural color is dark brown) but I've used BOTH semi and permanent shades of black colors. Besides going to a Salon what's my best alternative? Thank you.:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search