Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    YogeshS Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 04:29 AM
    Vb scripts not running on w2k3
    Dear experts ,
    I am Having problem when running vbs or bat scripts via Windows schedule task.
    The task remains in a Running state and doesn't actually execute the script.
    Note:- Server is a windows 2003 sp2
    Is there any settings need to be enabled at windows machine to run the scripts?
    Guide
    kevincem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2009, 04:56 PM

I'm having the same issue. Were you able to find a solution?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find screenplays to practice my Acting. [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys. I got to practice acting (reading scripts I mean) but I don't have enough time to find some on the internet. It would be incredibly awesome if someone coud just post some on here, commercials would be great. Thanks soooooooo much! I HAVE FAITH IN YOU! :)

Dual Booting W2k3 Server and XP pro [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All, I've a working custom built Desktop PC with Win XP Pro running without any issues. My 80GB HDD is partitioned into 4 partitions of 20GB each. Now I'm curious to know whether I can install Windows 2000 Server, so as to make it a dual booting system. Someone told me that I can't do so...

VB password scripts [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone please tell me how to write a password script in Visual Basic 6.0. I need to link a password form to another form so that if the password is entered correctly then it will open the linked form.

View more questions Search