Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loloy666 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 02:17 AM
    Might have deleted javascript and adobe flash player
    I tried to delete unnecessary files in my drive c so that I can have more space in my hardisk because it's getting slow.I didn't quiet notice that in the deletion that I did,I might have affected the javascript and the adobe flash player.coz every time I visited site that offer videos,the site would either say " that i might have turned off my javascript "or "i have to install my adobe flash player".I really don't know what to do.I have already successfully downloaded adobe flash player myself few times but it still don't work .
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 08:47 AM

Download and install, theses are latest versions and will update or install what is there and if not there, it will install

Shockwave and Flash Player 11.0.3.472
    Download the Shockwave and Flash Player 11.0.3.472 (Complete Standalone Installer)

Same here
    Java Virtual Machine 6 update 12
    Java Virtual Machine 6 update 12 (Standalone package)
    loloy666 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 10:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by seahwk83 View Post
    Download and install, theses are latest versions and will update or install what is there and if not there, it will install

Shockwave and Flash Player 11.0.3.472
    Download the Shockwave and Flash Player 11.0.3.472 (Complete Standalone Installer)

same here
    Java Virtual Machine 6 update 12
    Java Virtual Machine 6 update 12 (Standalone package)
    I have already tried both as you suggest.both are successfully installed but it still don't work.thanks for your help.I hope you can give another solution.
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Apr 19, 2009, 02:26 AM
    There's a very good chance that during your haste you may have severed connection between certain files.

Try repairing:

Insert the Windows XP CD into your CD drive and restart your computer. If you are prompted, select any options required to start (boot) from the CD.

Select the repair or recover option by pressing R.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2009, 09:41 AM

Try this before a repair

Assuming you are using IE,

Restore the Default Settings for Internet Explorer

Click Start and then click Internet Explorer .
    In Internet Explorer, click Tools .
    Click Internet Options .
    Click the Advanced tab.
    Click the Reset button. A new window opens.
    Click Reset .
    Click Close .
    Click OK .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adobe Flash Player Problems [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have a new Toshiba laptop with windows vista on it. I have NEVER been able to view flash movies on YouTube or any other site. When I go to download adobe flash player 9 from the website, it doesn't do anything. I then download it manually and it says it did installed, but when I go see if...

Adobe Flash Player [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: All of a sudden, I don't have Flash Player... I don't know where it went, but that's OK. I wouldn't need to know where it went if I could download another one. I can't. I don't know why. I went to the support website and downloaded a tool they said would help control some of my...

How to detect if flash and acrobat are installed using javascript in mozilla browser [ 1 Answers ]

We can detect in IE the following things using the browser settings and javascript: ActiveX Enabled? Flash installed? Acrobat installed? Can we do the same using Firefox? Is there a sample javascript code to detect the above things in mozilla? Thanks

View more questions Search