Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kkmoshea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2006, 03:13 PM
    Vaginal bumps
    I had intercourse with my husband recently, and at the time I was very dry and a little irritated because I was also pms. The next morning I awoke with a small bump on the lip of my vagina. This happened once before but it did go away on its own. In the very same spot. It has been four days now and my period came and is just about over. The bump is still there it is red a little itchy and irritated. I put some peroxide on it I think that may have irritated. Today I put cortisone crème on it.Anyway besides calling my gyno Monday morning any suggestions? I had a pap smear about two months ago and every thing was OK.The bump is smooth and firm today it feels a little softer. I told my gyno at the last visit that I had a bump that went away on its own he did not say much. I think having intercourse and being so dry caused it. Thanks for anserwing me.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 15, 2006, 03:36 PM
    Just one question before I can go any further.

Do you shave?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal Bumps... not std.. [ 37 Answers ]

I have recently noticed a small bump on the outerpart of my vagina. It is small, round, smooth, and it does not hurt or itch or smell. Also I just recently got tested for STD's and it is not that. I have only been with one guy in my life, and he also got tested and does not have any std's. I have...

Vaginal bumps [ 15 Answers ]

:confused: I have some vaginal bumps that I noticed the other day. They are spread throughout the vaginal area, none inside that I know of. They do itch somewhat, but I think that is because they are irritated. I am sexually active and didn't notice them till after intercourse one night with my...

About vaginal opening [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question whether the menstrual fluid comes through the vaginal opening or any other?. Whether the urethral opening present above the vaginal opening? Thanks

Unsure about vaginal bumps [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I’ve gotten bumps around the vaginal area… there not in, just by it. There’s also a couple on my rear area. I thought they were bug bites, I'm not sure there not. But I’m scared there something else. I haven’t had sex or anything in that category. Any one have any clue what they might...

Vaginal Bumps [ 2 Answers ]

I recently started birth control and it caused me to have my period for an extended period of about 3-weeks, during this time I went on a trip to Mexico. I was in a wet swimsuit every day for 7 days in a row, so when I returned I didn't think anything about it when I began to notice a few small...

View more questions Search